Huffington Post says.......Hillary Should Concede to Sanders!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-go...rgnet_1017693&

Wow. Just read it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
YIKES! when you have a Lt. General saying this ..

Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn ..

“If it were me, I would have been out the door and probably in jail,” said Flynn, who decried what he said was a “lack of accountability, frankly, in a person who should have been much more responsible in her actions as the secretary of state of the United States of America.”

“This over-classification excuse is not an excuse,” Flynn said Friday. “If it’s classified, it’s classified.”

that's both the truth and shocking the woman isn't already behind bars.

that woman's ego and arrogance won't allow her to drop out. she really believes it's her turn to be President. right! let's see what kind of campaigning she do do when they have to televise her debates with Trump from a jail cell!

what was that assup said recently? "Trump's screwed no matter which way he pivots.."

HildeWhore is screwed no matter the outcome. the damage has been done.

assup will claim Trump is a criminal for his Trump University. not really. if Trump is smart and he really wants to be president he'll dump his own massive ego and settle. it's not like he doesn't have the money yeah? 100 million? here's the check. over. pocket change to Trump. his jet cost 100 million. he's probably spend 20 million flying it around on the trail.

What Huffington Post should be writing is Hillary Should Turn herself In, lol.

Jim
James Comey will be indicted if he tries to indict Hillary.

From the link.

The most important element of this story is how Hillary Clinton transferred classified data from a secure State Department network to a private server. I need to ask this question of my friend Tim Black, especially since he has an IT background, and made this comprehensive analysis of the email story.

Tim Black did not have a lot to say as to how information from a State department classified server got to Hillary's private server.
From the link.

The most important element of this story is how Hillary Clinton transferred classified data from a secure State Department network to a private server. I need to ask this question of my friend Tim Black, especially since he has an IT background, and made this comprehensive analysis of the email story.

Tim Black did not have a lot to say as to how information from a State department classified server got to Hillary's private server.
Originally Posted by flghtr65
This is the real story, flighty:

Flynn said Friday, “If it’s classified, it’s classified.”
Independent blogger. Misleading headline. For a change.
  • DSK
  • 05-09-2016, 08:27 AM
Independent blogger. Misleading headline. For a change. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is on the Huffington Post website. They are liable for that, you know.
I don't understand the lefties. This is not new information. Only the source of the information is new. It was reported months ago that Hillary had her staffers retype, cut and paste, or cover over any classified markings before they gave her a clean copy that she put on her server. It comes under the heading (and this goes back a couple of years) of plausible deniability. If she can truthfully (her definition of) say that she didn't see any classified markings then they never existed and she is not lying when she said that "as for as I know, I never handled any classified documents that went onto the server."