Review: BP Crystal has been my "Go To" girl for a long time

Date: 12/16/2016
Provider: Crystal
Phone: 469-445-9702
Email Address: http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ecret/45970792
URL / Website: http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-sexy/46015142
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 75 and Spring Valley the last time I saw her.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, BLS (YMMV), Mish, CG, surfboard
Session Length: 30
Fee: 120
Hair Color and Length: Blonde (see pics)
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks just like her pics. Short, tiny little thing
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, although it's a shitty area. I had to laugh at the crown painted on the wall.
Just another pimped out ho

IMHO
To the OP. Besides the nice crown painted on the wall; I pay attention to the calendar of dates. You might want to check your stats and confirm her posted age. That is all.
To Cryztn and UTR4Passion, - duly noted. I know the crown has its meaning but I have never seen evidence in any of my meetings.

U
?
Nice review, although it's a shitty area. I had to laugh at the crown painted on the wall.
Just another pimped out ho

IMHO Originally Posted by Crzytxn
Exactly lmao!! I wouldn't touch that hoe if it was free she look like she stink big time and I mean down on the kitty no thanks geez
Exactly lmao!! I wouldn't touch that hoe if it was free she look like she stink big time and I mean down on the kitty no thanks geez Originally Posted by suiram77
Really? You can tell she has stinky pussy from the pics. I must be behind times, I do not have a scratch and sniff monitor yet!!!

I agree questionable area and she is possibly/probably/likely managed but really, stinky pussy? I would have reservations seeing her but not from the pics. She looks cute as hell, price is right, and apparently OP felt she was worthy of his coins and time. As long as I was sure I wouldn't take a blind punch to the back of the head, I would love to tap that gal!

Thanks for the review, pilot.
I agree questionable area and she is possibly/probably/likely managed but really, stinky pussy? I would have reservations seeing her but not from the pics. She looks cute as hell, price is right, and apparently OP felt she was worthy of his coins and time. As long as I was sure I wouldn't take a blind punch to the back of the head, I would love to tap that gal!

Thanks for the review, pilot. Originally Posted by NTXReggie
A couple of notes. 1) When I quoted Spring Valley and 75 she was in a private apartment, which, she told me, she has on her own. Maybe some other people stay there (per her conversation) but she was right proud of having her own place now.

2) As noted before, I used to see her in Caddo Mills (f'n) Texas. Not too many pimps out that way. I also know her personal Facebook. If Suirim wants to go on about a crown painted on a wall and then led to that.....? I don't disregard possible management, but in 5-6 years I have not seen any evidence.

3) suiram77 - maybe you were just having a 6:22 am "chris chris" moment getting back in from a a musician gig. I just said what I said, saw her on SD4ME a long time ago and it is what it is. For you to stretch that boundary, well, I used to look at your posts with respect, now, not so much.

4) I don't have suiram77's budget (judging by his reviews) but have been here since 2010 (see my tagline) so maybe I just don't rush out and post my exploits; so my first post on Crystal that you seemed so quick to judge.

NTXReggie - appreciate your post. I actually logged in and was going to flame suiram but logged off, had a drink or two, ate supper and logged back on and posted this. I stand by my post, she has always been okay with me. Not Eccie GFE but a good girl nonetheless.
  • MRMR
  • 01-03-2017, 02:50 PM
"Chris-Chris" from sales??
He's out the window again (or closet)
Love it
  • BLM69
  • 01-03-2017, 03:52 PM
I think she looks good for a quick stop, even better if it cost less
BLM -

You have contributed so many names over the years (sweetheartlover comes to mind, I miss her) I am just trying to give back.
  • BLM69
  • 01-04-2017, 08:00 AM
BLM -

You have contributed so many names over the years (sweetheartlover comes to mind, I miss her) I am just trying to give back. Originally Posted by pilot4u2.0
She was one of favorites that's missed, always willing to please and great bbbj
I don't see the attraction of seeing an obviously pimped backpage girl who incalls at a hotel that Richardson police monitor because of known skittle sales there