Any bars to pick up MILF

Any bars to pickup MILFs or mature women
I wouldnt ask in a whore board...
You will get MILF bars for whores!
Lol
I am new to the area and would like to know this too. But I've seen the question on here before. Seems most guys would rather keep the good intel on this to themselves. But honestly, I just say go to any bar and try. I'm sure there will be MILFs in a lot of them.
Billy Bob's or Cowboys Red River
I am new to the area and would like to know this too. But I've seen the question on here before. Seems most guys would rather keep the good intel on this to themselves. But honestly, I just say go to any bar and try. I'm sure there will be MILFs in a lot of them. Originally Posted by billdwyer18
Sorry that it sounds like I dont want to share, but I really dont know any.

And i wouldn't come here if I would not mind spending the time and effort it takes to fuck civvies.

I just look at the pics, read the reviews, and spend my money on ladies that will not turn me down.

Well, not always.

I assume everyone here is about the same... but good luck!
It wasn't meant for you, NM. I have just seen this same question. A few answers have been helpful but often times, understandably, guys wanna keep that info to themselves. Less competition that way. I get it.

As for here versus civvies, I say why not both? I like the thrill of the hunt sometimes too. The issue with civvies is getting to go away after.
  • NYr
  • 09-03-2017, 10:22 AM
moved to correct forum

There are plenty of threads already on this subject to search
Op, Try some of the higher end restaurants at The Shops of Legacy.

There'll be youngsters about too but MILF'S do frequent these places sometimes looking for strange.

Look for the ones alone at the bar right after happy hour starts. Nothing is perfect though, they could be waiting on their mixed martial arts champion boyfriend as well.
Any bars to pickup MILFs or mature women Originally Posted by FlyingFortress
Arthur's in Addison
Definitely go try the Mercy Wine Bar in Addison.
  • Gabi
  • 09-06-2017, 11:19 PM
I have heard many times that Sambuca at the Shops of Legacy on weekend nights is Milf Town.
Arthur's in Addison Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Lol. GILF's x's 2 or 3
Lol. GILF's x's 2 or 3 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
You say that as if it's an issue.
You say that as if it's an issue. Originally Posted by billdwyer18
Issue? I think you read too much into my comment. Classy place. Good food. And they have a newly renovated patio which is very comfy and cozy.
Good luck...let us know how you like it 👀
Unfortunately I don't drink... enough. So I can't really help you here but if you need a drinking buddy to help in your search I'm free every weekend, sad but true😢