What do you love about this world of hobbies

Hey, we thought i'd be a great idea to get to know some wonderful ladies here. So our ice breaker is the obvious "what do we have in common"... lol.

Well, what do you love about this world of hobbies?
One person’s willingness to spend money and another’s willingness to take it!
Independance as far as being able to set my own hours. Also meeting new people everyday has made me more open minded.
Choices.
Boobies
Legs wrapped around . . .
Men.. Men... Men
Trying new things that you probably wouldn't try or get to try with a GF/SO. Also, the chance to have BCD activities with someone that would be out of my league, as far as looks. I've also met some neat and cool providers that have become friends.
Trying new things that you probably wouldn't try or get to try with a GF/SO. Also, the chance to have BCD activities with someone that would be out of my league, as far as looks. I've also met some neat and cool providers that have become friends. Originally Posted by shorty
Some providers are GF / SO to someone else? That gives me a HEAD ACHE!
Tits, boobs, funbags, knockers, cones, McGuffies, gazongas, breasts, sweater meat, chest pillows, oh yeah and seeing them, playing with them etc. etc.
Where else in the world would a beautiful 20 something be willing to have wild sex with a 56 year old overweight guy and actually pretend to be excited by it? She would also be willing to offer orifices that the wife has never offered! Amazing!
love to meet new guys....
Well, I'm not one of the ladies, but will chime in anyway. I love having the ability to engage in uninhibited, sensual, emotional, passionate, beautiful, tension relieving sex. I can pick wonderful ladies from 18 to 60+ in any size, race, or hair color I choose. If I choose carefully, I find ladies who truly enjoy the experience as much as I do. They make it a rewarding, unforgettable experience !!!
  • Old-T
  • 08-08-2011, 01:56 PM
For me a very simple answer: the quality of the ladies I have met. bright, interesting, pretty, anf friendly.

Everything else is secondary.
Help me out. What is BCD? Big Chicken Dinner in the military. Refers to getting into a jam.