Calendars

Hi All,

I was wondering how many of you Ladies have calendars on you website and for you Gents - if you find a calendar is useful or something you look at when 'exploring' a website...

Just curious as I have never utilized one but have always wondered..:-)
I don't understand why a lady doesn't have a calendar on a website especially if she is a touring provider. how would one know where she is at? and what her schedule is. I have heard a lot of guys complain about ladies not putting their schedule up. I have a calendar on mine and it saves a lot of time.
I find the caldendar feature nice especially with traveling ladies. It lets you know if they might be touring your area so you can pre book.
I have a calendar. Would you like to know what day it is?
Lol, I am curious what day it is for you.
The problem is many girls have the calendar feature on their site and NEVER use it.
If a girl isn't going to use the calender feature on her website she shoud take it down. I look at it the same way I look at stores with empty shelves. Poor management.
Lol, I am curious what day it is for you. Originally Posted by arianne
Wait! let me check my calendar.
Arianne, thanks for asking this question.

I would have never thought it meant so much. I send out touring information for those on my Mailing List. For extra measure, there are a few places I put an ad when I travel. But I never have a problem filling my itinerary. Maybe I should add a Calendar...
The problem is many girls have the calendar feature on their site and NEVER use it. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I think you nailed it! I'm not sure I've ever seen a calender actually used! SugarBeth and Irish Vixen listed they're schedule and dates. But I don't remember them using calenders. Personally, things change quickly. I really don't care whats happening in two or 3 weeks. But little SL is real interested in right NOW and till about 5 pm. Then he figures, Oh what the hell, maybe tomorrow! LOL
I like to plan ahead. A calendar -- one that is actually used -- is a very good idea and much appreciated. Does take some planning and organization on the lady's part. I have noticed that a lady who uses a calendar will have good TCB skills. Note: i am claiming calender use => good TCB. I am not saying no calendar => poor TCB.
I think you nailed it! I'm not sure I've ever seen a calender actually used! Originally Posted by Still Looking
You have seen my site so you have seen a calendar that's used. LOL
  • LynnT
  • 10-25-2011, 07:19 AM
I just add a tab to my home page with my tour dates listed.

Im also a person that has my website UTR..
You have seen my site so you have seen a calendar that's used. LOL Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Shush, Ed might read this!
It was a finger of speech. The masses just don't use it. I don't even bother looking anymore. Present company excluded!

I'm use to seeing that information in sig lines these dats!
  • Paven
  • 10-25-2011, 10:49 AM
I have a TOUR tab on my website and I list all of my info there when traveling.
It seems to work just fine.