Day of mourning....

• bbkid
  • 10-31-2011, 07:46 AM
No more baseball, guys. What the hell am I gonna do? This is terrible.

Guess I'll have to go back to fucking.
Is that such a bad thing?

VP
  • bbkid
  • 10-31-2011, 09:52 AM
Is that such a bad thing? Originally Posted by Veronica Peach
Not with you, it's not.
I thought this was going to be a Tony LaRussa retires thread...
I thought it was a NaN retirement thread..... wait... we already have one of those......

JaD
  • bbkid
  • 11-01-2011, 07:57 AM
I thought this was going to be a Tony LaRussa retires thread... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I did hate hearing that, WU. He is the greatest in my lifetime, no doubt.
And, unlike our lady friends, I believe him when he says he is retiring and will not come back.
Besides the off-season acquisition period, there is the Arizona Fall League, numerous Caribbean fall/winter leagues, the Caribbean series, and round the clock baseball coverage on MLB Network.

I thought it was a LaRussa thread, too. Wonder if that means Big Mac will be the new manager. I see some 'roid rage moments with umpires in his future.
Sorry guys, I just sobered up after a week of partying. The Cards wanna talk to Sandberg? That's just weird.
The Cards wanna talk to Sandberg? That's just weird. Originally Posted by C
There would be a great deal of irony in the Cards being managed by one of, if not the most popular Chicago Cubs player of the past 30 years.
I really enjoyed this World Series. It was good to see Lance Berkmann finally get his due.

But I will have to go through withdrawal in three weeks. Because there are only three NASCAR races left.

Where did the year go?
SB, missed you dude. I know what you mean.

Well, the Pujols free agent saga has begun, so that'll keep you occupied for a bit bbkid.