OK Doubles Fans!!! What's you favorite Position!

From another thread.......

........ I'm with Whispers though. Some of the best positions are where all 3 people are being entertained in a way that is visually appealing to the guy. Those positions seem to be the real crowd pleasers because they are so different from what most men experience in their everyday life.

Sometimes midway through a doubles session I'll ask a guy what he wants now and there is this sorta dear in the headlights look in his eyes. We've already gone through all the things he had thought about and he's out of ideas. That's when I pull the 3-way interactive positions out of my bag of tricks. ................. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I'm inetrested in hearing from Sophia about her bag of tricks....

Here are some of my favorites....

1) doing one gal from behind while she is DATY of the other lady and having eye contact with the other lady being dined on.......

If by ANY chance all three can get off together ... BONUS POINTS!... This is where Toys can come into play if you put a "butterfly" on the lady being slammed from behind......

2) I also like Cowgirl with the other involved in some Face Sitting DATY...

3) and Reverse Cowgirl with some serious DFK........

4) Standing Doggie with one licking my balls.....

5) Greek with one while the two of them use one of those double ended vibrating things.......

Sheesh,,,,,, and people wonder why I can't imagine a 1 hour doubles session!
my favorite position and still on my bucket list involves two girls in a 69 as i perform greek on the top one and alternate it with oral from the bottom girl till i explode!!..and of course there has to be the obligatory cum swap
my favorite position and still on my bucket list involves two girls in a 69 as i perform greek on the top one and alternate it with oral from the bottom girl till i explode!!..and of course there has to be the obligatory cum swap Originally Posted by knotty man

When asked how to define "True Love" a comedian once said..... "If a woman will suck your dick clean after you take it out of her ass... THAT lady loves ya...Marry her and quit looking for anyone else..."

I can't imagine how in THIS day and age of STDs and preventive measures you could make that work without a case of condoms at hand and the exchange time probably would kill the fantasy....

But along that line....from the 60s and days of free love and unprotected sex comes my number six....

6) Two thin spinners stacked one atop the other and stroking hole to hole, rotating every couple of strokes until you cum........
i dont ever really expect it to happen but a man can dream, afterall this is all just fantasy, right
Whispers number 2--- me on my back with a girl riding me, the other sitting on my face while the two girls are kissing. I think that is my all time fav.

One girl on her back with a strap on while the other sits on the strap on while I'm entering her ass from behind double penetration and we all cum at the same time.

Laying on my back while one girl fucks me with a strap on and the other girl sucks my load out of me.

One girl sitting up on her knees while the other girl eats her pussy and I eat her ass from behind.

Fucking one girl and then pulling out and cumin in the other girls mouth and then we all three snowball it.

One girl laying on her back while the other sits on her face getting her lit licked while I enter her pussy.

All three of us French kissing at once

Both of their tongues stroking up and down my cock in parallel in unison.

Both girls on their backs, while my right fist is inside one and my left fist is inside the other.

These are just a few of the basics.
I have only had one double. It finished like this:
Me on my back.
Girl one was sucking my cock while she had an electric powered jack hammer between her legs.
Girl two was leaning over my while I was sucking her hard nipples. I was reaching out and deep finger fucking her and rubbing her clit with my thumb.
About 20 minutes of this before we capped it off with a three way simultaneous orgasm. I will always remember that.
Oooohhhh... Sweet & Sexy Sonya... & one of my regulars over the years... She's doggy-style at the edge of the bed eating me out while I am sucking his balls & her clit intermittently & doing a reach around to play w/ that luscious bottom of hers. *rowr*

I'm gonna play with myself for a while now that I have this scene stirring my passion. I'll have to post others as I recover. :P

Double good! Double FUN!
aww it'll all happen just drop some G's yall; stop being cheap f' bastards,
and quit frontin money hehe. Or just "save yourself" alll- year long and go all out for your fantasy lol.

p.s. or might wanna try SW s' :men with disproportionate urges/wallet size )
Oooohhhh... Sweet & Sexy Sonya... & one of my regulars over the years... She's doggy-style at the edge of the bed eating me out while I am sucking his balls & her clit intermittently & doing a reach around to play w/ that luscious bottom of hers. *rowr*
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Sounds like a Plan
aww it'll all happen just drop some G's yall; stop being cheap f' bastards,
and quit frontin money hehe. Or just "save yourself" alll- year long and go all out for your fantasy lol.

p.s. or might wanna try SW s' :men with disproportionate urges/wallet size ) Originally Posted by ad1179

I recognize the words as English, but I have no idea what you said

LF