Missed me? I missed yall!

I just wanted to say that I missed all of yall very very much! I am glad to be back with my eccie family. Since i have been gone there have been so many great topics, and now i can get my chance to reply. I promise to be a good girl with my pms, and if i see something written and it gets under my skin, and I get the urge to shout out, I promise I wont. I want to give Tbone and apology and say I am sorry for not listening to you and i wont do it again, you have my word. I am very happy to be back, and I have missed all of yall. Please check out my new pictures in my showcase, I hope yall like them. Now let the fun begin. Love yall, Tara.
  • OFF
  • 06-28-2010, 09:03 AM
Very nice post Tara, It is good to have you back!

OFF :-)
I missed you and your posts. Glad your back, reminds me I need to see you again soon.
w/b hun
i too have been getting in trouble with my opinions
it is really hard to show restraint when u see foolishness
glad u are out of eccie jail
Welcome HOME babe.
Welcome back, Tara
"new pictures" - That's old news now, lol. We've already been gawking over them. Weclome back.
Welcome back, have missed your post's, oddly enough thought of you while eating some Red Baron's pizza last week, lol.
Great new pictures.
Yessss!! Welcum back. Missed you in the forums.
Welcome back, Tara....

Handcuffs and paddles await... LOL!

PPE
Welcome back pretty lady!!
SOOO Happy you're back girl!! we missed you around here
xoxoxoxo
glad to see you back around these neck of the woods!
  • T-Can
  • 06-28-2010, 10:30 AM
Welcome back, Tara!

If you want, I can give a summary of events that have happened on eccie in the last 30 days you were gone.