maybes ...our lasts hapLEE ...LEEster!

hapLEE LEEster ta alls ...the ol cuck jimmies an the ...thievin whores who yer ...plastic man ...dones loves so much

...this be the ...time our blessed ...lord an savior jimmie ...jesus done did color eggs with the romans an done ...did chokes on a jelly bean an done did die only ta be broughts ...back ta life by superman flyin ...in reverse turnin backs ...time

...so fer thats we give thanks an ...puts ham ...glaze on our peckers in ...hopes a shamu will swim down our ...chimney ta licks it ...offs

...an ifs this be our lasts LEEster together lets ...us bless our beloved ...plastic man ..an prays fer his salvation as he ...continues ta perform miracles an brings people closer ta ...bliss
hapLEE LEEster ta alls ...the ol cuck jimmies an the ...thievin whores who yer ...plastic man ...dones loves so much

...this be the ...time our blessed ...lord an savior jimmie ...jesus done did color eggs with the romans an done ...did chokes on a jelly bean an done did die only ta be broughts ...back ta life by superman flyin ...in reverse turnin backs ...time

...so fer thats we give thanks an ...puts ham ...glaze on our peckers in ...hopes a shamu will swim down our ...chimney ta licks it ...offs

...an ifs this be our lasts LEEster together lets ...us bless our beloved ...plastic man ..an prays fer his salvation as he ...continues ta perform miracles an brings people closer ta ...bliss Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I thought that part was more like the first half of this YT giving life back to the autopilot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAROv-V783s

odds good the smoke was a NEWPORT. keep watching for the titties

...an ifs this be our lasts LEEster together lets ...us bless our beloved ...plastic man ..an prays fer his salvation as he ...continues ta perform miracles an brings people closer ta ...bliss Originally Posted by Plastic Man

And a hapLEE LEEster to you too
Hopefully the site doesn't get shut down but at least we'll get to see the professionalism and business acumen of the fat shit hooks showing us how it's done without the safety net of free advertising. Might finally learn something.
And we'd miss your fantastic wit and lovely demeanor...lmfao
And we'd miss your fantastic wit and lovely demeanor...lmfao Originally Posted by Bonfirenut
I'm sure few would even notice you were gone if you literally fell off the face of the earth. The only reason I have ever noticed you exist is because you get triggered up and respond to quite a few of my posts.

There are a couple of folks I will miss.