Stay safe

Yep that's why researching on both parties is essential
Wow! I’m glad they caught them. I’m a little surprised that the article states that they could be facing a life sentence. Please don’t misunderstand me...
I believe that justice needs to be served. But I’ve seen lighter sentences for crimes against children??? Just curious as to why this crimes vs. some others would carry such a sentence?
Again... ladies and gentleman... please research, screen, and don’t take unnecessary risk. While we don’t hear about this a lot here...
I assure you it’s happening!
  • Mrust
  • 07-01-2020, 05:44 AM
Wow! I’m glad they caught them. I’m a little surprised that the article states that they could be facing a life sentence. Please don’t misunderstand me...
I believe that justice needs to be served. But I’ve seen lighter sentences for crimes against children??? Just curious as to why this crimes vs. some others would carry such a sentence?
Again... ladies and gentleman... please research, screen, and don’t take unnecessary risk. While we don’t hear about this a lot here...
I assure you it’s happening! Originally Posted by Brayzen
Brayzen I had the same thought, sounds like there may be more charges they can tag on, but we all know and have seen that the max punishment that a crime may carry is seldom what's rendered.
When you rob someone with a gun to there head twice in one day who knows how many more you will be going to prison for a long time