Computer tech support

Hello everyone! Just thought I would offer my services to the community.

If you need assistance with any issues on your PC, from viruses, tuneups, setting up home networking, advice on purchasing hardware/software, even checking your system to make sure you are set up with the latest and greatest software and updates, just let me know!

I am A+ certified, Microsoft Certified, and Cisco Certified, and ready to help with just about any issues you might have. In most cases, it doesn't even require meeting in person. Virus removal my specialty, but I can assist with just about any issues you might have from hardware, software, to networking. Extremely discreet and understanding.

I do NOT do web design or programming, however.

As long as I don't get too swamped, I do offer free consultations. Extremely reasonable rates for the more complex issues. I am open to trade, and I can even give references if that would make you feel more comfortable.

Why take your system to Best Buy or a local computer guy who doesn't care about you or your issue and just wants to sell you an expensive support package or charges outrageous rates? Stay in the comfort of your location, and get your issue solved quickly.

PM me here, I usually check my mail at least twice a day.