on the site is enough.

So if a provider doesn't have any reviews but has joined ECCIE does that
mean she is good to go...No you are going to want more information to verify
her. Same should go for the gents.

My questions is how many reviews/posts should a gentlemen to be considered
verified?
  • jwood
  • 03-12-2013, 02:21 PM
I think they are talking about p411 verified.
I think they are talking about p411 verified. Originally Posted by jwood
Jwood is correct - most providers will give you some type of discount if you contact them thru p411 where it shows how many plays they have
And that way the provider can see who the client has been with and how recent it was
Some say if you have +2 okays they are no longer newbies
If a guy tries to coerce you into a discount just because you are new, probably want to avoid him.

In another light, a guy being a member here, or even a lady being a member here, means nothing. Any person with a email address and access to the world wide web can gain membership here. Even Al Gore. (Scary thought, ain't it.)

However, a Verified Provider means that someone has seen this lady and vouched for her. Typically that requires a guy who has at least some reputation, or perhaps a P411 from Gina, or something to say that on the day this gal was verified, she was not a cop. No, it does not mean she looks like her pics, it does not mean she provides A-1 top notch service, she may even be lousy in bed. She may or may not be worth the hard earned bucks she gets paid. She may be HIV positive with open sores from syphillis and other STDs. But she probably ain't a copy, or at least wasn't when she first was verified.

So a verified provider does have a small stamp of approval on her versus the regular registered members here.
However, a Verified Provider means that someone has seen this lady and vouched for her. Typically that requires a guy who has at least some reputation, or perhaps a P411 from Gina, or something to say that on the day this gal was verified, she was not a cop.

So a verified provider does have a small stamp of approval on her versus the regular registered members here. Originally Posted by tigercat
Here's what it takes to get verified:

"1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted."
I know the difference between P411 and Eccie....
Review Board member can be either board.
Dudes, she's talking about being a verified hobbyist, not being a verified provider.

Innocent, as far as I know, the number of posts is probably not relevant, and there isn't a set number of reviews needed to be a verified hobbyist. A number you could use in terms of reviews is the number of references you require. For example, if you require two references, then two reviews (of two different providers) gives you two providers you can contact. Someone who doesn't review should be willing to give references, even if it's another hobbyist (one you trust) or a mod. Finally, if someone is offended that you ask for references, put them on your ignore list.
imo genuine hobbyists are more than willing to give references in order to pass a legit provider's screening needs.

Any resistance to a provider's rules is evidence to me that the so-called hobbyist is at best a jerk and at worst a nightmare waiting to happen.

Genuine hobbyists understand the hobby and provider's ground rules and if they don't want to be heavily screened, they don't apply for a bedroom pass.
imo genuine hobbyists are more than willing to give references in order to pass a legit provider's screening needs.

Any resistance to a provider's rules is evidence to me that the so-called hobbyist is at best a jerk and at worst a nightmare waiting to happen.

Genuine hobbyists understand the hobby and provider's ground rules and if they don't want to be heavily screened, they don't apply for a bedroom pass. Originally Posted by ck1942
Thats a blanket statement, it depends what her rules are. A hobbyist can say sorry I'm not going to give you that information and I'm not interested in seeing you now without being jerk or a nightmare
A number you could use in terms of reviews is the number of references you require. For example, if you require two references, then two reviews (of two different providers) gives you two providers you can contact. Someone who doesn't review should be willing to give references, even if it's another hobbyist (one you trust) or a mod. Finally, if someone is offended that you ask for references, put them on your ignore list. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Absolutely. I couldn't even imagine asking a provider to use my posts and registration on here as sufficient verification.

p411 is a much better method for that.