Name: Blair
User ID:: Blair from Bodyworx
Phone: 4695730704
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/122553
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: Addison Airport
Activities: BBBJ, NURU, SS, L3(ROS) DFK, RUSSIAN, BBBJCIMNSNQSWALLOW, MSOG, FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Great face, perfect large tits, nice ass, flat tummy, long black hair
Recommendation: Yes
She is a good one. Have you tried Emma, used to be Madison that works at the same spa place sometimes?
Have you met or tried Rose? She looks so cute. I really want to met her.
I have been with Casey and Madison, CASEY is VERY YMMV, back in the day she may have done L2 or L3 if you were super attractive or lucky according to her, not my experience, but Blair is the best.
Have you met or tried Rose? She looks so cute. I really want to met her. Originally Posted by JohnQ1769
I've seen Rose. Her face pics are real. She has a few tats not shown in her body shot, but the body pic fits her. She's a sweetie and YMMV also.
I have known Blair and I don’t believe she is ever more than L2, personally I haven’t seen more than L1.
I know Blair for over 2 years I don’t believe your review
This dude has 15 reviews 7 in the first month he was a member and 7 in the last month give or take, looks like someone fishing for BCD access. With bullshit reviews.
Haha Jealous guys always become skeptics and researchers. I wish I could screen shot 'Blairs' private message to me, she literally sent thank you. And secondly just cause you are unattractive and the provider does not have a close enough rapport with you to provide other services doesn't make every else a liar. These women are in the hobby, all things are always on the table is what I've learned, if you know how to act and what to say.
Here is the proof for the hating doubters.

http://imgbox.com/X332XO9t

She even kept it kosher and wants to know my real name and offered a discount. Read this shit.
I've been seeing her since Backpage so she doesn't even know my eccie name.
Also this is proof that she provides this to other guys as she needs to know the name of who I am, cause it's YMMV so when you schedule her she knows if you are passed L1 or not. I bet my haters look like dumbasses now. And like I said, YOU probably got L1, but I always get more.
LOL I'm pretty sure Blair doesn't manage her eccie account or do her own scheduling. Not passing judgement on the claims in the OP or the WK comments because everyone is YMMV, but the screenshot doesn't prove anything IMHO.
[/PRIVATE]
I have seen Blair aka Lacy since she was using an apt. I don’t think anyone should expect anything over L1 if you see her. Does she do more? Well she is very YMMV. If she likes you and is attracted to you then things might be different. She is a pretty girl and kind of reminds me of Anne Hathaway before she cut her hair short. She is worth the visits. I have seen Emma/Madison and was far from impressed. Right off the bat we didn’t click unlike I did with Blair. Still she is with a visit.
#nooneclaimedtobendheroverorpe e.

And she is YMMV, I was just letting my community know. That's all. She sucks and swallows for those who are good to her. Lacy is amazing. I'll keep seeing her too.
Watch the hater cry now. They are going to say Bandit is a liar too. So stupid, jealous old married bastards who can only pay extra to get laid. Y'all are just whining because I told the truth, I have proof, and a John who used to see her like I stated earlier. Blair/Lacy is a freak. She will put on the tears in front of whoever she doesn't truly want to be with. And guess what, that's fine, that's why she is YMNV, TONS OF PROVIDERS ARE. I remember a post where someone saw Kimmy of DFW backpage and he stated Kim and him kissed. The thread was literally 100 pages long of people backing Kim because she didn't kiss their ugly asses and kissed that guy. This shit happens y'all. It's the sex world, dont be surprised sex is happening.