Encounter: Remember the Girls Gone Wild videos on VHS? CANDY from BALI SPA could be on the 2019 Blu Ray Version in 4K

Date: 5-17-2019
Name: CANDY
Address and Phone: Bali - 2570 Walnut Hill Lane, Phone: (214) 351-0755
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DATY (healthrider version) in the TS room, BBJ x 2, Missionary, 69, PM
Hair Length and Color: light brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: B cups, spinner, 5'1 (guessing), cute smile, white teeth, small pink erasers, gives off a shy vibe, give her a backpack and she looks like she goes to UT Dallas. Forget about her studying for her BA in Business, cause she is all about that BBJ Degree. Please help her study.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review
Mr. Segal, good review. Candy is a sweetie.
My peg leg is getting HARD
HOT stuff.
Good comparison.
Nice!!! Thank you Sir.
Nice!!! Thank you Sir. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Mental, that is the hottesr avatar. I wanted some candy when the lights went out in Dallas on Sunday.
Friday is here. Got my eyes on ampville
Bro she’s on my bucket list, I haven’t got a chance to see her yet our schedules haven’t match she’s usually busy when I call and ask for her but she’s a must for me this week
Bro she’s on my bucket list, I haven’t got a chance to see her yet our schedules haven’t match she’s usually busy when I call and ask for her but she’s a must for me this week Originally Posted by albadia
Hit up Alba. Cannot wait to see your taken on this bite size candy
Nice review
I still have my videos of girls gone wild and I could it say she’s there lol
I still have my videos of girls gone wild and I could it say she’s there lol Originally Posted by albadia
So funny. I am sure someone has uploaded them on YouTube by now, if there are any young blood guys that have no idea what Segal is talking about.
I sure hope not cause those videos got canned when they got sued by a 17 year old girl how had shown her tits on camera, I wouldn't want to know what would happen to me if I get it on with a 17 year old girl at one of these places... don't even want to think about it.