Encounter: Seven, mythbusting the legend

Date: 6/17/19
Name: Good Times Spa
Address and Phone: Good Times Spa - 2018 W. Northwest Hwy Ste. B3 Phone: (972) 869-0312
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, BBBJTCIM, TUMA, Greek, Prostate
Hair Length and Color: Long and Blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Very tall, long blonde hair, quite thin. Small breasts and the flattest ass I have ever seen.
Recommendation: No
Question:
Why is this your very first review and post after joining this site about 5 years ago???
I review quite a bit on Rubmaps. Cumsumyunguy. Eccie isn't very helpful in most cities I travel in. Now that I travel to Dallas for work a lot, I figured I'd try Eccie. Seems to be way more Dallas reviews here than on Rubmaps.
OP isn't wrong she's seen better days. I'd prefer Hannah formerly of Oceanside if I had my pick of Greek providers. Sure she was way thicker than Seven but she carried it well and had a way prettier face and big man mades.
For once.... someone is being honest and reasonable with the age.
Thank you
I had her many years ago when she was at Oceanside...although I really liked the the toe sucking,the smoke breath was such a turnoff, I never went back.
Spot on review, which is why ive never repeated with her
"the height and the smoker voice was like being with a Tranny,"

I laughed out loud at that one. I've seen Seven many times. Although it's been a while. And I'm not really a Greek guy. But she is just plain nasty. Very entertaining review. Thanks.
  • HSL
  • 06-23-2019, 09:56 PM
Truth be told, glad to see some honesty around here.

I was a BIG 7 fan a couple of decades ago but last time I saw her I wrote a review & felt so badly for her,she is 1 dap away from breaking a hip.

Placing her age at 50+ is insulting to gals like Lisa,Asa & Bunny as 7 is many many years older than 50s.

Hannah at Oceanside was a wreck too,so sloppy but I could at least look at her face & body while I shot a load into both of her holes & gave her a golden shower,though she was a one & done visit.

Vicky currently at Blue is sadly below both 7 & Hannah though she will do & take whatever you give her which I guess is why sum on this board who have no standards like her & COMPLETELY misrepresent her looks.

Thanks for the honest review,refreshong to see & hopefully sum of thr older guys who review daily will take off their barback goggles & write sum honest reciews themselves.