Photos of the spa girls

Are there any photos of any of these girls?
I’ve never been and I’m considering going but I’m picky and want to get an idea to help me decide where to go?
Do a line up.
  • Groot
  • 06-19-2019, 10:18 AM
You will have to rely on the descriptions provided by a bunch of old, blind farts.... everyone is described as being in their 20s ... good luck.
Anyone ever just go from place to place have them bring out the lineup, then come back having made your decision? That seems like the way to go for the picky hobbyist.
Anyone ever just go from place to place have them bring out the lineup, then come back having made your decision? That seems like the way to go for the picky hobbyist. Originally Posted by funseeker
I would think they would be pissed off and blacklist someone who pulls that.
Anyone ever just go from place to place have them bring out the lineup, then come back having made your decision? That seems like the way to go for the picky hobbyist. Originally Posted by funseeker
I've heard the girls talk about guys that do this. They say the guy is "shopping" and if you do it a bunch and never stay and pick someone they will remember you. ... probably get less of them to line up after a while so best bet at least choose one and don't be a frequent"shopper" lol . Select your cut and enjoy the pairing!
Back when it was ok to post photos on here I had the foresight to take some screen shots of several ladies. Still got them in my files. I don’t remember who half of them are but I do know who some of them are. I still have the pic of topless Star eating a banana, classic.
Yes, some do.
Some of my long time favorites/friends have also described the situation. A line up usually means waking some of the girls. Then when no one is chosen, as mentioned above, they get pissed.

Even if you come back, most likely you will not get the same level of service that could have been had first time around.

If you make the rounds and then go back and choose one, next time you enter one of the other places where you had a lineup and did not come back, they will REALLY remember that.

The problem is these are not just pussies. They are not robots. They are people.
Yes, some do.
Some of my long time favorites/friends have also described the situation. A line up usually means waking some of the girls. Then when no one is chosen, as mentioned above, they get pissed.

Even if you come back, most likely you will not get the same level of service that could have been had first time around.

If you make the rounds and then go back and choose one, next time you enter one of the other places where you had a lineup and did not come back, they will REALLY remember that.

The problem is these are not just pussies. They are not robots. They are people. Originally Posted by Torito

They need to understand that it's part of the costs of doing business. Show the goods, let us pick. Simple. That is why review boards exists so we don't have to do as many lineups. Sometimes enough info isn't available so lineups are necessary .
We used to have pictures but then... something happened, shucks.
I do that (get the lineup) but if I don't pick one I give the Mamasan 20 bucks per girl to compensate the girls.

They never seem to hold it against me.

Usually though I will pick one and go through the motions and get a shower, then if I'm not into it I'll give her the hundred and forty bucks and go to the next Spa nice and clean.

They no good and well how much guys like young skinny and pretty girls - hence the reason they lie about their ages.
I prefer to read a bunch of reviews and make an appointment. I have done the walk in and the line up and I don’t like either one lol. The walk in I think I’ll get the girl no one is calling and making appointments with lol. The line up is often an impossible task. I just have a really hard time deciding lol. Lastly I want to know a girl does things the way I like. I don’t want the youngest hottest girl ( though not because I don’t like them ) I prefer a little older and knows what she is doing. If she actually enjoys what we do ( or can act like she does ) that’s my sweet spot.
I hear you. Cute face, young, nice smile, eyes,nice body... describes 80% of AMP girls.
I remember way back in the day my friends and I would go into a place, ask for a lineup and then use the we need an ATM excuse. (We were young and had no money)
Then suddenly, they started putting ATM's inside the studio and that ended that.
Of course, that was a different time.
The last time I got a lineup (3 or 4 yrs ago) Based off reviews.It was late, you could tell half the girls were asleep. The other half looked like they were on something. I promptly left. A few months later they got busted and I stopped going.
Now I am getting tempted again by reviews.
  • blip
  • 06-25-2019, 08:15 PM
You will have to rely on the descriptions provided by a bunch of old, blind farts.... everyone is described as being in their 20s ... good luck. Originally Posted by Groot
hahaha agreed. and those same old farts also go full retard if you dont agree with them, its hilarious sometimes