Current AMPs with Latinas

I want to check out a AMP Latina for the first time and I would like to know where they can be found preferably with huge tits and ass if possible.
Bella... she’s now at Nagoya. You will not be disappointed. Expect the Greek option if you want.
Vanessa is at Nagoya as well
Vanessa that was at number 1? She’s now at Nagoya?
Man! Can you imagine a doubles session with Vanessa and Bella at the same time? Nagoya better have a defibrillator handy! LOL.
Man! Can you imagine a doubles session with Vanessa and Bella at the same time? Nagoya better have a defibrillator handy! LOL. Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69
I think a Priest would be more appropriate than a defibrillator. one, he can egg on Vanessa and Bella.. "good job, my Sisters"!

two, he can administer your last rites. aint no defibrillator around that's going to save you after a Vanessa/Bella doubles
I think a Priest would be more appropriate than a defibrillator. one, he can egg on Vanessa and Bella.. "good job, my Sisters"!

two, he can administer your last rites. aint no defibrillator around that's going to save you after a Vanessa/Bella doubles Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That would be the way I would want to go out for sure. Do y’all know if either one works weekends preferably Saturday? Thanks for the info by the way.