URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Pond Springs, next to crossfit
Activities: FBSM, ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Rather tall generic Asian-looking woman. She did not look particularly Kazakh to me, although she could be. Nice body though.
Recommendation: Yes
Do you know what the typical Kazakh looks like? I sure don't, but she didn't lok otheer Asian-like so I asked and she told me. She even told me the name of her home town, Uzynbylak, on the China border near Lake Alakol. If you see her again, Im sure she will be more comfortable with you and you can pretty much get what you want. I've seen her twicw and gotten everything I want. I may see her again, but between Cherry and Tina it is hard to see others.
Do you know what the typical Kazakh looks like? I sure don't, but she didn't lok otheer Asian-like so I asked and she told me. She even told me the name of her home town, Uzynbylak, on the China border near Lake Alakol. If you see her again, Im sure she will be more comfortable with you and you can pretty much get what you want. I've seen her twicw and gotten everything I want. I may see her again, but between Cherry and Tina it is hard to see others. Originally Posted by Asian Miner
I do, actually. She might well be one, or might be a Korean mix (Stalin had moved lots of Koreans to Kazakhstan after the war), just saying she doesn't look typically Kazakh...

Maybe she was a bit freaked out when I spoke some to her, dunno. But my first meeting with Cherry (thanks!) was more satisfying...
How does a typical Kazakh taste? Is the service different depending on the region the girl comes from?