“Men are born ignorant not stupid,.They are made stupid by education “

Lots of truth in those words,sadly higher education has pretty much doomed the !!!
Based on what criteria?
The ignorant can be taught, stupid is forever
Based on what criteria? Originally Posted by DNinja69
Have you met any under 30 grads or students lately? In general, they’re dumb as fuck but believe they’re smart as fuck. A dangerous combination.
Cranky old men have been whining about America 'going to hell in a handbasket' since I was a little boy.

Recent graduates have been out to change the world and show those old geezers as long as I can remember but most of them do grow out of it.

These things should not be news to any of us who have lived long enough to have a scope ran up our pooper as part of a regular medical eval.

But I do understand why some people think an education is the boogeyman. That is where them leftists come from hmm? Another failure by the right wing in addition to letting the media walk all over them they still haven't figured out how to solve the education 'problem'

Just like 50 years ago and 50 years before that those 20 and 30 somethings are going to inherit the earth soon enough and part of the process us greybeards go through is trying to give them some insight and tools to try and make more progress than our generation did. They are gonna want to touch the stove a bunch just like we did and unfortunately the mess we leave behind is worse than the one our old folks left for us. Not saying its our fault but we can't shuffle all the blame away so I get understand that youth is wasted on the young. I just don't try and pretend mine was not wasted on me as well
Cranky old men have been whining about America 'going to hell in a handbasket' since I was a little boy.

Recent graduates have been out to change the world and show those old geezers as long as I can remember but most of them do grow out of it.

These things should not be news to any of us who have lived long enough to have a scope ran up our pooper as part of a regular medical eval.

But I do understand why some people think an education is the boogeyman. That is where them leftists come from hmm? Another failure by the right wing in addition to letting the media walk all over them they still haven't figured out how to solve the education 'problem'

Just like 50 years ago and 50 years before that those 20 and 30 somethings are going to inherit the earth soon enough and part of the process us greybeards go through is trying to give them some insight and tools to try and make more progress than our generation did. They are gonna want to touch the stove a bunch just like we did and unfortunately the mess we leave behind is worse than the one our old folks left for us. Not saying its our fault but we can't shuffle all the blame away so I get understand that youth is wasted on the young. I just don't try and pretend mine was not wasted on me as well
Have you ever met an uneducated person who was completely focused on only their lives, versus being able to have empathy for others?

That's the definition of maga
Lots of truth in those words, sadly higher education has pretty much doomed the !!! Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I think he didn't like standard schooling because it provides the same education to everyone, instead of adapting to each person's needs.

Sitting in a classroom full of students being forced to learn along with everyone else, slow down to their pace, not be able to be intrinsically motivated or follow your own rabbit trails makes one stupid indeed.

Einstein said that it was a miracle the curiosity survived formal education. I think they were saying the same thing in different ways.
Have you ever met an uneducated person who was completely focused on only their lives, versus being able to have empathy for others?

That's the definition of maga Originally Posted by eyecu2
No.

That's the definition of maga Originally Posted by eyecu2

i'm maga with two college degrees and i only care about me and making money.

most educated professionals are focused on their lives and careers.

including liberals

bahahahaaaaaa
Lots of truth in those words,sadly higher education has pretty much doomed the !!! Originally Posted by oilfieldace
based on your sentence structure you MUST have been in private school.
based on your sentence structure you MUST have been in private school. Originally Posted by carguy1989
... You, also! ...

### Salty
Lots of truth in those words,sadly higher education has pretty much doomed the !!! Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Based on what criteria? Care to elaborate?
i'm maga with two college degrees and i only care about me and making money.

most educated professionals are focused on their lives and careers.

including liberals

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Waco, of your 35,000 posts this may be your best one. I agree with you on this. However, I have just one college degree. I am not a MAGA. But like you I only care about me and making money. I am not a millionaire, but i have broken $100,000 in income three times. When you come back from vacation try to stay a while.
based on your sentence structure you MUST have been in private school. Originally Posted by carguy1989
OFA went to public school. After high school, he became a wildcatter. I don't think he was as good at it as Jerry Jones. He made enough to retire and post on here, when he is not on vacation.