Providers in the Spotlight - Sarah (mommy) and Kiley (daughter)

Since this duo is so desperate for business I decided to help them out. I will continue to help them out each day by putting them in the spotlight.

What I need from you guys is to find out what you are seeking from them. The more they know the better they can cater to your needs.

What about the following?

Sarah (mommy) and Kiley (daughter) do threesomes with dudes. During that threesome mommy will give her daughter an orgasm by eating her out. Then it's the daughter turn to return the favor to mommy and she dive face first between her legs. I'm certain that mommy and daughter will do so much more to each other. Especially the post dual orgasm French kiss.

The mom is a 50 year old and her daughter is 20 years old. Both are big and healthy.

The law of supply and demand makes them both worth $75 an hour (generous) but they will more than likely value themselves at $200 an hour each plus a Golden Corral buffet.That puts the hours for both of them at $432.56

Will anyone pay $432.56 for a deviant session with a big mom and a big daughter (from Lubbock)?

Also keep in mind the danger they bring.
Too much money, and totally gross. I would watch the daughter do a "dog and/or pony show" or something like that though
little tree, do you know these women? have they done anything to you? what danger are they bringing? maybe u do not like them because your tiny pecker cannot please any type of woman. I prefer ladies like Kiley, short exotic and a little meaty. everyone has their own tastes, and no one cares about yours!! why are u trying to spoil a providers trip to Austin?? this just shows your misguided viewpoints..
Did I hear right the daughter is handicapped?