Encounter: Cedar Rapids area - no name / Heaven?

User ID: -
Date: 4/7/21
Name: none listed
Phone: 708-762-1289
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://cedar-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/612567459025
City: Center Point
State: Iowa
Address: her apartment
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: convo, very light kissing, stripper slide, cbj, cowgirl, reverse CG, doggy
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long and dark brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: looks pretty much like her ad pics, said she was part Filipino didn't recall other side. Very tiny little thing barely 5'/100lbs soaking wet. Typical mom bod with slight baby damage on stomach but very pretty and great attitude. Plus for the $, pretty tough value to beat.
Recommendation: Yes
FYI, I have the picture she took as verification right after stepping out of shower before our scheduled session and she gave me permission to post it here for all to see - well I have tried and just can't figure the damn thing out so any easy solutions/suggestions and I'd be happy to post it.
Looks good
Here is her recent pic
Attached Images File Type: jpg BCB0975E-98F5-4072-A033-681385432A84.jpeg.jpg (187.1 KB, 1173 views)
This came from deion21.
Daaaammmm I might have to make a trip to eastern Iowa!!
I’m jealous. How did Deion get a media director?
I’m jealous. How did Deion get a media director? Originally Posted by les123
Lmao. That's funny
I might have to charge him! lol
Nice picture
If someone can convert her to BBBJ we might have another great provider in the CR.
Ha , I spent damn near an hour trying to attach that photo to this thread. Have you guys ever tried it? It’s impossible, asks you for the photo “URL location”... so I’m like wtf!? It’s on my camera roll there is no URL! I gave up so you can def thank xCy for reaching out & doing this because ya’ll wouldn’t be seeing the photo if not for him!
As far as bbbj, trust me I tried but she was pretty adamant saying she wanted to stay safe & healthy for her son’s sake & wanted to be able to keep providing but couldn’t do that if she caught anything so we’d all lose out. I told her that’s a pretty good answer lol & respected her stance on that.
Wow I can't wait to give her a try, I was interested a while back since she's been posting pretty regularly but I thought someone posted they got ripped off by her (might have been another site). In any case, I'll share a review if I decide to go!
She asked for a couple verification face pics so I passed. I'm not comfortable with sending that, you never know when one of these girls could lose it and want to blackmail your or something. Wish she took refs, oh well!
She asked for a couple verification face pics so I passed. I'm not comfortable with sending that, you never know when one of these girls could lose it and want to blackmail your or something. Wish she took refs, oh well! Originally Posted by Hawkeye2Three
I too passed because of this