Thank you Houston!!

Thought i would take a minute and say thank you to the fine gentlemen and ladies of Houston!

What a great way to start... and end a trip to Houston! I will be back in September!! So eat your Wheaties and take your B12 shots!

Ladies... a huge thank you for the help with safe place to stay as well as being fabulous references!! I wish more gals were like ya!!

Stay Safe
Boink Often!!
Sorry I missed you. Will try to catch you in September.
+1
So glad ya had fun...I love my home city!!!
No mam..... Thank You

.....and be sure to eat your wheaties and take your b-12 shots next time
Really was a lot of fun! Will most def be back towards the end of Sept! I have to admit, it started off scary as I felt 100% abandoned in a big city full of the unknown... but after meeting many new faces...I had the time of my life!
Again THANK YOU to the ladies for their help and "Wheres my ice pack?" To the gentleman that showed me that things really ARE bigger in Texas! I have a couple weeks to eat more Wheaties, lose a few cherries, and increase that ole menu before getting my Houston fix!!

Even my tush was bigger in texas...
It was nice to have you in town too!! would have liked to meet you but well plan better for sept!! and watch out for ea he ll turn on you too just watch lol!!! jk all smiles and jokes lol!!
OMG girl... def have to meet you in Sept! You were cracking me up Thurs night!!
watch out for ea he ll turn on you too just watch lol!!! Originally Posted by sexialexis86
That's what happens when you give him a lil slack on the leash.
OMG girl... def have to meet you in Sept! You were cracking me up Thurs night!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

right!! wait till i get some wine flowing through me!!! you havent seen anything lol

Syn i know right i gotta pull the reigns back in and pull out my whip !! lol

get back in your cage ea!! lol....... i kid i kid

but if your gonna cheat then lacy would be the one i would recommend most def, just share with me next time geez!!
Hmmmmm..... A double....
Hmmmmm..... A double.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Hmmmmm..... A double.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Do them!! Do them!! I mean Do it! Do it!

Lacy glad you had fun! Hope to meat ya next round