"No reviews please"

So I've noticed a lot of ladies now are asking for no reviews. Is this a new trend? Are they worried reviews would be incriminating? As a guy, I've always read that a lady can be verified as safe by reading her reviews. Well.... what if she asks for no reviews?

The current lady I'm interested in is on here, on P411, has an active Twitter.... appears good to go, but has asked for no reviews, so none are to be found.
If she's advertises on Eccie, she has to allow reviews. You CANNOT have a no review policy on Eccie, and still advertise here and have a showcase.
not a security issue - I am moving to proper forum
If she's advertises on Eccie, she has to allow reviews. You CANNOT have a no review policy on Eccie, and still advertise here and have a showcase. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Additionally, No-Encounter Report policies are not intended to prevent negative publicity or alerts. Regardless of a lady's policy, negative Encounter Reports may be allowed to remain, depending of the specific circumstances.

Some lady's have a no review policy stated on other websites and that is fine and their business, but Brooke is correct, if they advertise here, then they can't ask us to enforce the policy here.
If she's advertises on Eccie, she has to allow reviews. You CANNOT have a no review policy on Eccie, and still advertise here and have a showcase. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Additionally, No-Encounter Report policies are not intended to prevent negative publicity or alerts. Regardless of a lady's policy, negative Encounter Reports may be allowed to remain, depending of the specific circumstances.

Some lady's have a no review policy stated on other websites and that is fine and their business, but Brooke is correct, if they advertise here, then they can't ask us to enforce the policy here. Originally Posted by B Three
So if not planning on repeating report please
There are probably a variety of reasons why providers wouldn't want "reviews" posted. Unless you ask the specific provider, then you are just speculating the reason. One risk involved in this industry is seeing a provider you may not know everything about. You can choose either not to see her, or take your chances. If there's no public information, you could ask privately if anyone has prior experience with her. That's about it
So I've noticed a lot of ladies now are asking for no reviews. Is this a new trend? Are they worried reviews would be incriminating? As a guy, I've always read that a lady can be verified as safe by reading her reviews. Well.... what if she asks for no reviews?

The current lady I'm interested in is on here, on P411, has an active Twitter.... appears good to go, but has asked for no reviews, so none are to be found. Originally Posted by RedForman
Um, you have been a member since
2015. You have 3 posts.

She is on P411 and has an active Twitter.

She does not wish to be reviewed
like a major appliance or restaurant.

She probably does not want her loyal
regulars to see a bunch of reviews.

Yet you are not sure if you
should trust her.

Trust is a two way street,
and she sounds like she cares
about her reputation.

She also sounds like she
is in control of her
business.
I don't have reviews. Do I make guys sign a waiver or anything? Until I joined the staff here, I never had a showcase because I had a formal no review policy. I made one because I wanted to know how it worked so I could help the girls when they had questions. I understand the value of reviews on each side. I'm sure plenty of guys would never consider me since they can't get a free preview of what I might have to offer. That's just fine and quite understandable.

Honestly, though, the large majority of friends I meet online aren't reviewers and don't care. Meeting me is going to be different for each gentleman because I form a different connection with each individual. There is no value to me to set up expectations with someone who has a shopping list of wants and then wants to memorialize our private time for the world to see...forever. I like private time to stay private.

That isn't to say that I have a problem with girls who use reviews as their primary marketing tool or the guys that write them. It's just not for me and never has been and never will be.
A widespread no review policy could be a slow death spiral for this board. The only saving grace would be guys giving pseudo-reviews in ML.

I don't know how reviews can be seen as incriminating. What allegedly took place in a session can't be proven in a review...without reasonable doubt. There'd be too much gray area and speculation, and avenues of fabrication.

If your appointed lawyer can't argue you out of a conviction in court based on review, then they need to quit practicing. Immediately. I mean...like, that same day. Just quit.
there's many ways that as a client you can verify a companion, p411, stablished social media, professional website, her interactions with other people on different networks, etc.
Spending a lot of money and time doing all these things is hard... someone that is up to no good I doubt would put so much work in ONE persona.
IMO>
I have had a couple of disappointing experiences with NO REVIEW ladies that I could have otherwise avoided. That is probably not always the case but I now seriously ask WHY she doesn't want reviews before I'll see her.
So I've noticed a lot of ladies now are asking for no reviews. Is this a new trend? ... appears good to go, but has asked for no reviews... Originally Posted by RedForman
Every time I see that a lady gets a NO review, she usually goes ape-shit and a big public argument ensues, members get BANNED, threads get closed, etc., etc.

So, why would they ask for a NO review???
LMAO, Ed!
I have a lot of reviews on here from before the shut down. I prefer to not get any new reviews. I politely ask AFTER our session to not post a review. I do not want anyone thinking I am going to short them or provide a horrible experience. The sesta/Costa law has spooked me a little bit. Obviously, there is nothing that I can do to prevent a review if it is written since I advertise on here. Some ladies may want their time to be more private with gentlemen. What happens in private should stay in private type of thing. I do understand using reviews as marketing! Especially if the lady is just starting out on Eccie. I understand that a gentleman may be looking for a certain service, and doesn't want to ask the lady upfront. It may spook her. It's a double edged sword for sure! Likely if she has a p411, and a Twittwe you can bet she is an established provider though.