Hairy arm pits?

Lol I should have read this thread 3 hours ago. I litterly just shaved everywhere. My armpits where the worst. But everybody was always noticing how hairy my legs get. Oh well maybe next time
Lol I should have read this thread 3 hours ago. I litterly just shaved everywhere. My armpits where the worst. But everybody was always noticing how hairy my legs get. Oh well maybe next time Originally Posted by kayla Smittin
Dang!
Well I'm here with it all .. I don't have it during all the time but I do mostly during the fall and winter months mostly lol
I'm just going to have to meet up with all my hairy armpit/natural bush people in a span of 2 months. I love new fetish! Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
KK, How is the armpit hair coming?
Ooo wonder if I should just go all natural lol my hair grows pretty fast so it wouldn't take long Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
It would sure be easier but don't think I could handle it. The time & $ that could be saved hmmm
There was a chick a few years back she was on boards of that time who shave nothing. Even pits guys with harry getting seen her.
I enjoy a hairy bush and pits. Hairy legs are a different story. uggh.
ive had several hippy mama girlfriends with hairy armpits and hairy legs and hairy mounds and such. really it never bothered me, and since i have a very keen sense of smell it was usually a good time because a womans scent can be a powerful aphrodisiac...it can also be a turn off if no bathing is going on, but the hippy folks i was hanging w/ were mountain hippies, and we all were very clean and bathed often.
Yes, but where are they!
No need to worry about what others think,as long as it's Two consenting adults...go for it.

Me personally, hairy armpits are not my thing.

Everyone is here for a reason Enjoy.
So hot. This is definitely one for the bucket list for me. I remember seeing a provider named Harley hex on here as well. Kelly that would be so hot is you went all natural . Especially when you don’t wear any scented lotion or deoterant. Natural pheromones are a play huge factor in chemical (spirtual) attraction .
I'd be interested in hairy pits, legs, or bush too. I love a hairy girl. I am in the capital of non fetish/non kinky - Houston!
Zoey Zacquery is always ALL unshaven. She's not on ECCIE any longer but she is doing tours. I know she was recently in CA and Las Vegas.
She's also doing the trans thing if that's ones thing