"No reviews please"

I have a lot of reviews on here from before the shut down. I prefer to not get any new reviews. I politely ask AFTER our session to not post a review. I do not want anyone thinking I am going to short them or provide a horrible experience. The sesta/Costa law has spooked me a little bit. Obviously, there is nothing that I can do to prevent a review if it is written since I advertise on here. Some ladies may want their time to be more private with gentlemen. What happens in private should stay in private type of thing. I do understand using reviews as marketing! Especially if the lady is just starting out on Eccie. I understand that a gentleman may be looking for a certain service, and doesn't want to ask the lady upfront. It may spook her. It's a double edged sword for sure! Likely if she has a p411, and a Twittwe you can bet she is an established provider though. Originally Posted by leslie@nn
nice hair for your location
I just read an article in Arlington Texas. They busted a massage parlor and in the report they said they read 7 reviews of said parlor did more than just massages....Put them on the radar.

Remember reviews are just a mans big head trying to recall things regarding his little head......In my last 5 reviews about a week or 2 apart I was 5'3 and 5'9 lol When in all reality I am 5'6
I looked exactly like my pictures, I looked nothing like my pictures. In all reality my pictures are all dated to show what date taken Cause summer is always thinner than winter.
I also had short hair and I had long hair in all reality Hair is to my shoulders. In years past have used extensions not saying it is above me now. WHO KNOWS I am a woman..lol So a ladies hair could change more then the underwear she wears.lol

REVIEW
Ramblings, Endeavors, Vividly, Illustrating Encounters (in) Writing.
Um, you have been a member since
2015. You have 3 posts.

She is on P411 and has an active Twitter.

She does not wish to be reviewed
like a major appliance or restaurant.

She probably does not want her loyal
regulars to see a bunch of reviews.

Yet you are not sure if you
should trust her.

Trust is a two way street,
and she sounds like she cares
about her reputation.

She also sounds like she
is in control of her
business. Originally Posted by cinderbella
It's not up to her. If she agrees to an encounter then her performance is up for review. She can choose not to see the guy again but she can't stop a review.

I just read an article in Arlington Texas. They busted a massage parlor and in the report they said they read 7 reviews of said parlor did more than just massages....Put them on the radar.

Remember reviews are just a mans big head trying to recall things regarding his little head......In my last 5 reviews about a week or 2 apart I was 5'3 and 5'9 lol When in all reality I am 5'6
I looked exactly like my pictures, I looked nothing like my pictures. In all reality my pictures are all dated to show what date taken Cause summer is always thinner than winter.
I also had short hair and I had long hair in all reality Hair is to my shoulders. In years past have used extensions not saying it is above me now. WHO KNOWS I am a woman..lol So a ladies hair could change more then the underwear she wears.lol

REVIEW
Ramblings, Endeavors, Vividly, Illustrating Encounters (in) Writing. Originally Posted by Majichands
You are correct in saying we all see things different and a lot of the time the review is a fantasy novel. I would also remind that the description and ability of a lady in her bio is the same thing. I don't do reviews anymore not because I don't see ladies but because they become redundant.
I believe it varies from provider to provider and that the LEO aspect my also be a factor.
I may not write a review but if anyone asks about a lady that I’ve seen before, I will respond with an honest answer.
Um, you have been a member since
2015. You have 3 posts.

She is on P411 and has an active Twitter.

She does not wish to be reviewed
like a major appliance or restaurant.

She probably does not want her loyal
regulars to see a bunch of reviews.

Yet you are not sure if you
should trust her.

Trust is a two way street,
and she sounds like she cares
about her reputation.

She also sounds like she
is in control of her
business. Originally Posted by cinderbella
Good points, however!

I asked a P411 regular why she had a no-review policy. She danced around the subject but pretty much explained it caused confusion and grief with her P411 clients regarding rates..Let me break that down for you. She and other girls on P411 are charging their clients more because they can get away with it, then discounting rates here and elsewhere. Reviews may let the cat out of the bag.
^^^ Gina doesn't allow that. I see it very rarely. We have to agree not to advertise a lower rate than our P411 rate.

More often, girls will give a P411 discount because the screening is so easy.
I have same donation but offer 411 discount as B Three mentioned.
That’s not true, those that say it’s not HER CHOICE!!! It’s always a ladies choice. Just because she agrees to an encounter; does not give YOU any rights over her. Many ladies here have a NO REVIEW policy and it is enforced by Eccie administrators.

She must agree to not advertise on Eccie. But a well established, good provider is on more sites than just Eccie and may have her own website. And she has a LOT of generous regulars who don’t haggle rates and don’t ask about specials and discounts.

And it’s very true about P411 and Gina’s policy of not having higher rates posted on P411 and lower rates elsewhere

When I was practicing, I always had a P411 discount. Screening is easier and they’re usually higher quality gentlemen. From all over the country and every continent. I have P411 friends from England, Australia, China, Israel, France, etc.
Eccie is used highly here, but not everywhere.
She and other girls on P411 are charging their clients more because they can get away with it, then discounting rates here and elsewhere. Reviews may let the cat out of the bag. Originally Posted by zmonator
She and the other girls sound shady as hell. I hope Gina finds out who they are and boots them. They don't deserve to be a part of the p411 network.
I don't have reviews. Do I make guys sign a waiver or anything? Until I joined the staff here, I never had a showcase because I had a formal no review policy. I made one because I wanted to know how it worked so I could help the girls when they had questions. I understand the value of reviews on each side. I'm sure plenty of guys would never consider me since they can't get a free preview of what I might have to offer. That's just fine and quite understandable.

Honestly, though, the large majority of friends I meet online aren't reviewers and don't care. Meeting me is going to be different for each gentleman because I form a different connection with each individual. There is no value to me to set up expectations with someone who has a shopping list of wants and then wants to memorialize our private time for the world to see...forever. I like private time to stay private.

That isn't to say that I have a problem with girls who use reviews as their primary marketing tool or the guys that write them. It's just not for me and never has been and never will be. Originally Posted by B Three

WELL SAID
I don't have PA anymore, but when I did, a large number of reviews seemed like self reviews, with the guy describing what an amazing lover he is
Way back....(ASPD days)...I had many reviews and more of a "presence" on the board but, now I hobby very little but love to keep in the game, I don't review anymore and if that is cause for missing someone, so be it. I haven't found that to be the case yet. If you read the reviews, you'll find very little that can't be found with a little research. The good ones are still the good ones and the others....meh. Hobbiest are MEN, men brag and you can never tell about their so called conquests. The same one may give a straight up good review and for many reasons, embellish the next one. So reviews do have a purpose but they are not the end all to choosing a partner.
Here is all a review needs:
Was booking easy?
Did the date occur on time?
Did she look like her photos?
Did you enjoy yourself?
Would you recommend her?
Would you repeat a visit?

Anything beyond doesn't mean jackshit. Bob likes bjs. He reviewed Sally Suckem. Dan likes bjs. Dan may not like Sally's style. So you really cannot tell what your experience will be like from a review.