Want to Guess Why ESPN Threw One of Their Reporters into the Gulag?

• oeb11
  • 10-07-2021, 11:59 AM
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...gulag-n2597034

Source: Jeff Lewis/AP Images for The Players Tailgate

ESPN went full-woke and alienated a good chunk of their subscriber base. It's something that longtime fixture of the network Linda Cohn mentioned, which landed her a brief suspension. It was nonsense. All she said was that maybe ESPN's political dabbling caused people to cancel their packages. There was chatter that the trajectory in the drop in revenue could lead to the sports network not being able to afford the rights to Monday Night Football. There were also stories of staffers who had to pretend to be liberals just to keep their jobs. So, should we be surprised that the network decided to throw one of their own into the brig for questioning the COVID vaccine mandates? Nope.
Sage Steele has been yanked off the air for questioning the company's stance on the matter. She also said something about Barack Obama's racial makeup. Both of which would cause the front office to reach for the muzzle (via Fox News):
ESPN's "SportsCenter" host Sage Steele is being pulled off the air following remarks she made knocking her employer's vaccine mandate as well as comments made about former President Obama.
"At ESPN, we embrace different points of view — dialogue and discussion makes this place great. That said, we expect that those points of view be expressed respectfully, in a manner consistent with our values, and in line with our internal policies," the network told Fox News. "We are having direct conversations with Sage, and those conversations will remain private."
[…]
Last week, on former NFL player Jay Cutler's "Uncut" podcast, Steele suggested she was forced to get the COVID vaccine or jeopardize her employment.
"I didn’t want to do it. But I work for a company that mandates it and I had until September 30 to get it done or I’m out," Steele told Cutler.
"I respect everyone’s decision, I really do, but to mandate it is, um, sick," Steele said. "And it’s scary to me in many ways. But I have a job, a job that I love, and frankly, a job that I need, but again, I love it. I’m not surprised it got to this point, especially with Disney, a global company… but it was actually emotional."
In another exchange, Steele spoke about filling out the U.S. Census form and how she expressed wanting to include multiple races instead of just one.
"If they make you choose a race, she's like ‘What are you going to put?’ And I go, ‘Both.’ And she's like, ‘Well, you can’t,'" Steele said. "She goes, 'Barack Obama chose Black and he's biracial.' And I'm like, ‘Congratulations to the president. That’s his thing. I think that's fascinating considering his Black dad was nowhere to be found and his White mom and grandma raised him, but hey, you do you. I'm gonna do me.'"
Now, of course, there's nothing wrong with anything she said. That's a given, and the whole Obama-biracial thing has been a quiet debate, but it's not the first time someone has brought that up in a conversation. Then again, this is Disney. This is ESPN. Steele spoke her mind—and she got punished for it.

Ty[pical cnecel culture DPST - against One of their own - a black female reporter DARED to BE Off their Plantation of approved communist POVs.

No One is safe from the orthodoxy of eh cancel culture of teh fiden cabal - not even their very own.

Look for midnight disappearances and bloody wall as fiden adn teh DPST continue to tear the Constitution to pieces in front of us
It is becoming clear - they will take over teh polls - and institute marxist tyranny in a coup against representative democracy.

They foment Civil WAR - and resistance is to protect our Freedom from teh marxist enslavers!

DPSTs - can report me to Disney, ESPN, and Homeland Security for having unapproved opinions
When they come for you - sheeples - and they will - to confiscate your single family home for a Soviet style apartment block , when they indoctrinate your children and you have no rights as a parent - and come for you when they have no One else to execute - they will come for YOu
and there will be no One to speak for You - DPST sheeples.
they really wont confiscate all your home,

maybe just move you and your kids and grandma into one of the bedrooms to free up the rest of the square footage for a covid ward or defacation space for the homeless or for just as a lesson to you for being white,

that is the limit they will go I think

as far as espn and its employees, they will come down harder on a person of color who doesn't toe the line than even on a white male even if he might be a christian
  • oeb11
  • 10-07-2021, 02:22 PM
NGIT - it is the same confiscation - when the DPST racist marxists take your home for their purposes.

IMHO.
and when they can confiscate your home - Freedom is DEAD in America.
Can you send us some info on your house? When it gets confiscated I might know some people that can use it.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...gulag-n2597034

Source: Jeff Lewis/AP Images for The Players Tailgate

ESPN went full-woke and alienated a good chunk of their subscriber base. It's something that longtime fixture of the network Linda Cohn mentioned, which landed her a brief suspension. It was nonsense. All she said was that maybe ESPN's political dabbling caused people to cancel their packages. There was chatter that the trajectory in the drop in revenue could lead to the sports network not being able to afford the rights to Monday Night Football. There were also stories of staffers who had to pretend to be liberals just to keep their jobs. So, should we be surprised that the network decided to throw one of their own into the brig for questioning the COVID vaccine mandates? Nope.
Sage Steele has been yanked off the air for questioning the company's stance on the matter. She also said something about Barack Obama's racial makeup. Both of which would cause the front office to reach for the muzzle (via Fox News):
ESPN's "SportsCenter" host Sage Steele is being pulled off the air following remarks she made knocking her employer's vaccine mandate as well as comments made about former President Obama.
"At ESPN, we embrace different points of view — dialogue and discussion makes this place great. That said, we expect that those points of view be expressed respectfully, in a manner consistent with our values, and in line with our internal policies," the network told Fox News. "We are having direct conversations with Sage, and those conversations will remain private."
[…]
Last week, on former NFL player Jay Cutler's "Uncut" podcast, Steele suggested she was forced to get the COVID vaccine or jeopardize her employment.
"I didn’t want to do it. But I work for a company that mandates it and I had until September 30 to get it done or I’m out," Steele told Cutler.
"I respect everyone’s decision, I really do, but to mandate it is, um, sick," Steele said. "And it’s scary to me in many ways. But I have a job, a job that I love, and frankly, a job that I need, but again, I love it. I’m not surprised it got to this point, especially with Disney, a global company… but it was actually emotional."
In another exchange, Steele spoke about filling out the U.S. Census form and how she expressed wanting to include multiple races instead of just one.
"If they make you choose a race, she's like ‘What are you going to put?’ And I go, ‘Both.’ And she's like, ‘Well, you can’t,'" Steele said. "She goes, 'Barack Obama chose Black and he's biracial.' And I'm like, ‘Congratulations to the president. That’s his thing. I think that's fascinating considering his Black dad was nowhere to be found and his White mom and grandma raised him, but hey, you do you. I'm gonna do me.'"
Now, of course, there's nothing wrong with anything she said. That's a given, and the whole Obama-biracial thing has been a quiet debate, but it's not the first time someone has brought that up in a conversation. Then again, this is Disney. This is ESPN. Steele spoke her mind—and she got punished for it.

Ty[pical cnecel culture DPST - against One of their own - a black female reporter DARED to BE Off their Plantation of approved communist POVs.

No One is safe from the orthodoxy of eh cancel culture of teh fiden cabal - not even their very own.

Look for midnight disappearances and bloody wall as fiden adn teh DPST continue to tear the Constitution to pieces in front of us
It is becoming clear - they will take over teh polls - and institute marxist tyranny in a coup against representative democracy.

They foment Civil WAR - and resistance is to protect our Freedom from teh marxist enslavers!

DPSTs - can report me to Disney, ESPN, and Homeland Security for having unapproved opinions
When they come for you - sheeples - and they will - to confiscate your single family home for a Soviet style apartment block , when they indoctrinate your children and you have no rights as a parent - and come for you when they have no One else to execute - they will come for YOu
and there will be no One to speak for You - DPST sheeples. Originally Posted by oeb11
Sorry "O" but she deserved to be suspended. Why was she biting the hand that feeds her? LOL. Rachel Nihols got into a lot more trouble that she did, and that was just for having a private conversation on affirmative action that leaked out. Nihols is out of a job.

The stuff she said about Obama was just nonsense. Like Sage, Obama is biracial. He identifies as black. He never said a bad thing about his mother or the grand parents who pretty much raised him. Obama never said his mother was not there for him like Sage alluded to.

Sage tries to lump Obama with that woman who is 100% Irish (with freckles) who identifies as a black person and wears a di shiki to work everyday. Lexus Lover has posted her picture on here about 10 times already.
  • oeb11
  • 10-07-2021, 05:30 PM
Can you send us some info on your house? When it gets confiscated I might know some people that can use it. Originally Posted by NoirMan

Come and take it!
  • oeb11
  • 10-07-2021, 05:35 PM
Thank you - ;a;

amazing teh contortions the liberal DPST racist marxist use - to justify their tyrannical Rule
For example - parents protesting CRT are

"domestic terrorists"

If 'a' cannot see where this leads - the total destruction of our Constitution

Well - the marxist Racist DPSTs deserve what they are gonna get

If the marxist, racist DPST party manages to pass their Voter Fraud Bills
When You wake up - with Secret Police pounding on Your door - 'a' .yr, LM, and 1b1- there will be no One to speak for YOU.

Putin and Xi are smiling on fiden and his marxist tyrannical cabal of crime.

so report me - DPST sheeples

Get a 'Gold Star' to put in your window as an informer.

Won't that make You feel Good??????

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
[snip]

The stuff she said about Obama was just nonsense. Like Sage, Obama is biracial. He identifies as black. He never said a bad thing about his mother or the grand parents who pretty much raised him. Obama never said his mother was not there for him like Sage alluded to.

[snip] Originally Posted by adav8s28
Sage never alluded anything about Obamas mother. she was referring to Obama's father who was "absent" in his life.
  • oeb11
  • 10-07-2021, 05:42 PM
Thank You - DF

Typical delusionary deflection and mis-information from indoctrinated DPSTs. .
Sage never alluded anything about Obamas mother. she was referring to Obama's father who was "absent" in his life. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Sage mocks Obama for identifying as Black when it was his white grand parents and mother who raised him basically. He never said anything bad about his mother or his grand parents in making his choice to identify as black. Get the ear wax out your ear bro.

You did not hear the part where she goes my white mother was there for me?
And YOU must have missed the part where Sage stated that
OBama did things his way - and she'll do things her way.

### Salty
She knows she works for Disney. Just like Jemele Hill got axed for being too far to the left, Sage could avoid issues. Sadly the people on the right seem to believe it only happens to them. Sage made a choice and choices have consequences.

ANd that’s a terrible picture of her.
She knows she works for Disney. Just like Jemele Hill got axed for being too far to the left, Sage could avoid issues. Sadly the people on the right seem to believe it only happens to them. Sage made a choice and choices have consequences.

ANd that’s a terrible picture of her. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Too right on the picture, mate. She's A LOT prettier
than that.

And the choice she made was to considour herself to be
BOTH black AND white. And she was surely gettin'
attacked for that BEFORE she mentioned OBama.

Ya can't be white in today's society here in America,
so it would seem.

### Salty
Here's an idea for people who work for ESPN. STFU about politics. The first thing out of your mouth, the only thing out of your mouth should be the sports you are covering.

But all this "cancel culture" does provide and interesting back drop to the upcoming election. How many Democrats will have been thrown under the bus by the Democrat party before 22?

And then ask yourself if any on air ESPN person would be disciplined for insulting Trump and his family?
That’s pretty much exactly what led to Hill’s eventual firing.