Knock Knock.

Anyone home?

Omgosh! It has been so freaking long since I have posted anything on this board. Don't verbally beat me up if I'm not supposed to post this here. Ok? Ok! Even though I've been a member since day 1, like I said, it's been a long time since I've come on and so much has changed over the years as far as rules. Well, quite frankly, so much has changed in general! Well, quite frankly, so much has changed in general!
Just wanted to put a post out to saying Hi to any old friends and of course make some new ones! I poked around a little bit and didn't see anywhere else to post some thing like this. Hope it's OK here.

Xo
Nice pics in your gallery : )
  • stein
  • 07-13-2023, 05:24 PM
Are you coming to upstate
Lots of good places to eat if you are
Yes! ��
Yes. I'll be up at the end of next week. All recommendations are welcome. It's been so long since I've been in the area that I don't even remember where I used to go. ��
Damn Jenna love I miss you!!! Welcome back!
Hiiiiiii......Where'd everyone go though!?!?
This happens a lot on this site. A beautiful woman starts a conversation and all the guys suddenly get shy. I may be interested in a meet up if you have a schedule. Let me know
I’m interested in meetkng up
  • Eli
  • 07-16-2023, 07:07 AM
Jenna,

Welcome back.....

Eli
Welcome back!
Is this Jenna, Jenna that I've heard so much about?
No I think it’s just Jenna. Jenna Jenna is someone else
This Jenna is hot was in Rochester a while ago! Look her up she has videos out there