FBSM section?

I like fbsm and that's it...and its a pain in the ass to weed out all of the other ads to see what my options are...Why cant there be a fbsm section...like backpage has? any thy thoughts on that guys and gals?
I agree. I hate wading through all the FBSM ads to get FS.

What about the ladies that do both? And there are a lot that do both. Can they place more ads?
Many of us only like FBSM sessions. I second the FBSM only section. Nothing better than a rubdown and a little stress relief.....
I was going to pile on and whole heartedly support this thread until I saw that Tony had contributed. I mean he is the "end all, be all" of daty. How could I or what could I contribute any more?
You are right horseman. Once Tony posts it's all been said.
So sad the end of a thread so quick. Tony has spoken.
Well im thinking the ones that actually do both should be able to advertise in both sections..man If I had a nickel for everytime I got on backpage to see someone and got the ol bait and switch....
I recall a similar request a couple of years ago. It was never implemented.

It would be nice if those who are strictly FBSM had a section. Many FS ladies offer it too and have dual pricing (or expensive FBSMs).

However, think of all the fun we'd miss if we were so segmented we only went straight to what we wanted. Sort of like having a Cliff'sNotes of ECCIE.
I was going to pile on and whole heartedly support this thread until I saw that Tony had contributed. I mean he is the "end all, be all" of daty. How could I or what could I contribute any more? Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman
This thread is about FBSM ads.... Not DATY. Thanks for playing though.
  • HDnTX
  • 09-25-2013, 12:03 PM
I think it would be a good thing. I'm a big fan of FBSM, but I see FS as well. I really think it would be a better idea to separate Dallas and Fort Worth. I'm sure you guys over in Dallas have less interest in reading about the Ft. Worth providers. This is a big area and driving from one side to the other is very time consuming.
A FBSM-only Forum is a great idea. Don't know how many times I've clicked on an ad, thought the girl was hot, checked her Showcase and...fuck me, she's FBSM only.

How about a CBJ-only Forum while we're at it?

Hey! A BBFS-only Forum!!
FUCK YAAAA!!!!!!
STDS UNITED!!!!!!!
Great idea ..there is enough of us who love the rub and tug.
I totally agree! Great idea.
I think Lazurus Long made the best case for not having a fbsm section http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=158478&highlight=fbsm
I think Lazurus Long made the best case for not having a fbsm section http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=158478&highlight=fbsm Originally Posted by Thatdude
There are as many variations of FBSM as there are services provided by FS providers.

Search is not always a friendly function, but Thatdude came through. Thanks.