Watching Donald Trump the American Dream

Donald Trump has been in the limelight since the 70s. As I’ve said many times before that I know what he is and I know what he isn’t. Anyone who has ever followed the man knows his bluster and his bark is worse than his bite.

I remember a time back in the mid 80s.... I and my struggling wife at the time had no food in our house so we gathered all our change and came up with enough money to order a Pizza. We had $0.25 left over for a tip for the delivery boy. I’ll never forget what what the boy said as I handed him his quarter tip......

“Thank you Mr Trump”

I never forgot that.
sometimes a little bit can go along way for a thank you.

nice story.
At least you paid and didn't get sued
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2018, 11:57 AM
When your hustling pizza, you never forget the big tippers!
It should be a lot of fun to watch his orange headed ass gone down in flames, very soon
Is it just me but eyes still have some white around them maybe he is using a bigger brush to paint the rest of his face
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2018, 06:54 PM
You really have to appreciate the Lama's humor on this one...the visual the Lama painted has made me want get a hob that relies on tips, just to use that line...
  • iffy
  • 11-10-2018, 07:34 PM
President Trump, the gift that keeps on giving!

ugh... what a fugly face!
Donald Trump has been in the limelight since the 70s. As I’ve said many times before that I know what he is and I know what he isn’t. Anyone who has ever followed the man knows his bluster and his bark is worse than his bite.

I remember a time back in the mid 80s.... I and my struggling wife at the time had no food in our house so we gathered all our change and came up with enough money to order a Pizza. We had $0.25 left over for a tip for the delivery boy. I’ll never forget what what the boy said as I handed him his quarter tip......

“Thank you Mr Trump”

I never forgot that. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Best post ever. There is hope for you yet your holiness
You really have to appreciate the Lama's humor on this one...the visual the Lama painted has made me want get a hob that relies on tips, just to use that line... Originally Posted by WTF

Lol

“Thank you Mr Trump”

I never forgot that. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
been there

I once took a cab to EOG's offices in dallas to sell them on my first oil deal, worrying the whole time about having enough money for the cabbie, I made it with just some change left over and I tried to give him everything I had but he refused the change, most likely thinking I was a cheapskate

the dummy me kept saying here keep it and he kept saying no, several times

I then walked back to love field with my old and ill-fitting suit on in the summer's heat and briefcase after the meeting
been there

I once took a cab to EOG's offices in dallas to sell them on my first oil deal, worrying the whole time about having enough money for the cabbie, I made it with just some change left over and I tried to give him everything I had but he refused the change, most likely thinking I was a cheapskate

the dummy me kept saying here keep it and he kept saying no, several times

I then walked back to love field with my old and ill-fitting suit on in the summer's heat and briefcase after the meeting Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Have you ever collected and turned in pop bottles so that you could eat?
Have you ever collected and turned in pop bottles so that you could eat? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yeah except we called them coke bottlles

I knew all the angles when it came to bottles, like bottle racks in washaterias, or the rack beside the coke machine at gas stations at night, even taking them from the storage yard at the royal crown bottling plant out the back gate

Got two cents for each one. I”d turn in the bottles at ice houses and when I bought us something to eat I.d never get to 25 cents at a time because that was the break back then on when you had to pay an extra penny for sales tax. I’d just get back in line as many times as it took

I used to lay on the ground at bus stops running my hands and little fingers through the grass and weeds to find a dime someone might have dropped when getting their change ready for bus fare

I’m six years old and I was already too old for the drunks drinking beer in the back room at the ice house starting at eight in the morning but they would give us money when my little sister and brother would dance for them, they called them double trouble and triple trouble, so in they.d go

I did many things to just eat from as far back as I can remember for me and my little sister and brother

I wrote about some of them just now but on reflection I deleted them

Yeah I know all about it and then some
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2018, 08:37 AM
Have you ever killed a man in Reno , just to watch him die?
Have you ever killed a man in Reno , just to watch him die? Originally Posted by WTF
I bet there's rich folks eating in a fancy dining car
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars

And he said, "son, this world is rough
And if a man's gonna make it, he's gotta be tough
And I knew I wouldn't be there to help you along
So I give ya that name and I said goodbye
And I knew you'd have to get tough or die
It's that name that helped to make you strong"