Avenatti in custody for domestic violence

• oeb11
  • 11-14-2018, 04:32 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...kJO?li=BBnb7Kz

DPST 2020 Presidential hopeful Michael Avenatti is in LA police custody for domestic violence.

Or, perhaps domestic vileness.
Of course, Trump made him do it, so he is not responsible for his actions and is innocent by definition.

Won't make a bit of difference for the DPST 2020 Hillary/Avenatti ticket.
That fucking liberal Avennatti is beating up women - big surprise.

Liberals like their women barefoot and pregnant.
  • oeb11
  • 11-14-2018, 04:38 PM
And, he will be forced to relinquish his gun.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2018, 04:45 PM
Well there goes his chances of running as a Democrat for President, maybe he can beat Trump in the GOP primary with his new resume!
And the usual Democratic mindset - do as I say - not what I do. I wonder what Stormy thinks?

Liberals like their women barefoot and pregnant. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Liberals like their women barefoot and pregnant. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Shame that Avennatti might be like Rob Porter, Trumps Staff Secretary. I wonder if Trump will comment on what a great guy Avennatti is. Kinda like he did for Porter. What do you think Fred
And the usual Democratic mindset - do as I say - not what I do. I wonder what Stormy thinks? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
She was quoted as saying, " I cant believe I fucked Donald Trump once, I feel like such a whore. Can you imagine how Melania feels"
He's doing everything he can to get the DNC nod for 2020.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2018, 05:24 PM
And the usual Democratic mindset - do as I say - not what I do. I wonder what Stormy thinks? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
She thinks she should have gotten way more than 130k!
He's doing everything he can to get the DNC nod for 2020. Originally Posted by bigwill832
The Vermont DNC cancelled his visit this weekend. He’s done. It’s pathetic that the Democrats embraced him in the first place.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2006582002
Well there goes his chances of running as a Democrat for President, maybe he can beat Trump in the GOP primary with his new resume! Originally Posted by WTF
Ellison got a pass! But then there's the credibility of CNN and MSNBC to consider ... that's right! Those networks don't have any credibility! LOL!
  • oeb11
  • 11-14-2018, 06:43 PM
She thinks she should have gotten way more than 130k! Originally Posted by WTF

True - and Avenatti also - for his cut.
  • oeb11
  • 11-14-2018, 06:47 PM
Keith Ellison - remember He is only subject to Sharia Law
No such thing as domestic violence under Sharia.
All his apologists are quite right!
Shame that Avennatti might be like Rob Porter, Trumps Staff Secretary. I wonder if Trump will comment on what a great guy Avennatti is. Kinda like he did for Porter. What do you think Fred Originally Posted by themystic
I think Trump will laugh at that dickhead Avennatti, the failing lawyer.
Stormy probably figured him for a wackjob but liked his fighting spirit.

That same fighting spirit didn't serve Mike Tyson out of the ring, either.