Melania Trump-------- "You're Fired"

I remember a time when the Libs were making fun of her saying things like "oh poor thing how does she stay with that man? or " when will she leave him?
Ha! That's never gonna happen.
They might want to review that this woman has power in more ways then one.
https://wapo.st/2FoxyFV?tid=ss_mail&...=.48c700cdca5b
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2018, 09:28 AM
They are a power couple much like Bill and Hillary.

She has all the power now that they've gotten the goods on Trump knowing about the payments.

Hell they do not even have to set up a Foundation for foreign governments to buy influence with...he has his properties for that.

This is exactly why I would never vote fot either Trump or Clinton, they are just opposite heads of a two headed coin
I remember a time when the Libs were making fun of her saying things like "oh poor thing how does she stay with that man? or " when will she leave him?
Ha! That's never gonna happen.
They might want to review that this woman has power in more ways then one.
https://wapo.st/2FoxyFV?tid=ss_mail&...=.48c700cdca5b Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Shes just a whore
Shes just a whore Originally Posted by themystic
What's wrong with whores?
The amusing thing is that some of the power gone to their heads folks in DC, will never understand that a presidential spouse will always have much more power than they could even dream of having. Thus simply not wise to hack off....

Why do bobble heads come to mind.
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2018, 03:47 PM
The amusing thing is that some of the power gone to their heads folks in DC, will never understand that a presidential spouse will always have much more power than they could even dream of having. Thus simply not wise to hack off....
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Exactly ... what President wants to get divorced while in office? That puts a pile of power in the spouces hands. Especially if as in Trumps case, he knows she will garner all the sympathy.

Mike Pence pisses off Melania Trump , he'll be selling cars back in Indiana!
Shes just a whore Originally Posted by themystic
I've heard folks call women "whores" usually because they ain't getting any of it, and never will. It seems to be a defensive remark as retaliation for the rejection. She has her own money, BTW, and probably much more of her own money that 99% of the folks out there calling her a "whore"! I'm sure it must be double unsettling to have a gorgeous, RICH woman ignore them.
the person Melania wants fired is still working.

sounds like a lot of hot air by the inside haters.
Leave the lady alone:
Melania knows what she's doing!
She got "free" US citizenship (as did her parents--this year)
and she gets to spend time with the charming,
intelligent, suave and super classy Oval Office Apprentice!

Gee! What a classy guy!
I've heard folks call women "whores" usually because they ain't getting any of it, and never will. It seems to be a defensive remark as retaliation for the rejection. She has her own money, BTW, and probably much more of her own money that 99% of the folks out there calling her a "whore"! I'm sure it must be double unsettling to have a gorgeous, RICH woman ignore them. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I doubt the whore reads this forum. If I ever get a chance to meet the whore Ill let her know she has WKs on Eccie
If I ever get a chance to meet the whore Ill let her know she has WKs on Eccie Originally Posted by themystic
You won't. She has a lot of class and those who are blessed with her presence get thoroughly vetted.

Did the Butler greeting the Trump know about the Russian Collusion also?
I remember when first whore (we are calling them whores right) Hillary Clinton had everyone in the travel office fired and then charged them with crimes to cover her bitchiness.
I remember when first whore (we are calling them whores right) Hillary Clinton had everyone in the travel office fired and then charged them with crimes to cover her bitchiness. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Wasn't that about the time a WH staff/aid was found dead in a park?
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2018, 06:08 AM
I remember when first whore (we are calling them whores right) Hillary Clinton had everyone in the travel office fired and then charged them with crimes to cover her bitchiness. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Wasn't that about the time a WH staff/aid was found dead in a park? Originally Posted by LexusLover
What does this have to do with Mrs Trump?