Read directions before you show up!!!!

Way to many retards here when a lady gives you directions to get Into her home read the shit don't wait till you get there and look lost ,,we are not always gonna come outside to find you because you didn't take the time to read...
Lmao. Hell I am having a problem getting some of them to follow the basic pm me then text your handle
Just to book. I cant imagine your frustration. Lmao. Smh.
Omg ,,,simple steps all you have to do is read basic steps ,
I have the pleasure occassionally of a beautiful play mate who comes from Houston to Tyler to see me. I will admit that her instructions/directions are a bit more in depth than others.

This appealed to me as it gave me the impression she isn't high volume and she is selective on who she sees. When discussing with her about the hoops a Hobbiest must get through to see her, she clued me that its true purpose is to weed out those who cannot follow directions. She immediatly blocks anyone who cannot follow the steps she gives them as it is an indication they might not listen to her BCDs either. She would rather keep those types on the opposite side of the door.
  • L.A.
  • 07-20-2018, 05:51 PM
I usually just get to the apartment complex and start knocking on doors.

Sexii Redd how did that session go? Did that screw up your time together?
I know sometimes if a provider is late or whatever it can get in my head and I know I'm not going to have a good time... Just curious.
You know when they can't
follow screening Protocol
Directions are not going to happen either
I like your directions sexiiredd I haven't had problems neither of the times I've visited
Omg My blood pressure shot up..No he never made it in ...scary ass lmao
Lol@thicknesslover.....
Maybe he didn't know numbers ijs that would make those gate corresponds hard
@TexasJess in others defense you have your number in your bio and on every picture you post but it also says will provide after screening at the same time. I always pm first but I think your number being available inspires them to call or text
Way to many retards here when a lady gives you directions to get Into her home read the shit don't wait till you get there and look lost ,,we are not always gonna come outside to find you because you didn't take the time to read... Originally Posted by Sexii Redd
I made it through just fine, a while back, Redd, and I’m oh so glad I did. <3 We need to hang again, you know we are crazy overdue.
When I show up to a provider's complex, I just walk around the complex with my pants around my ankles and yell her name until she comes and gets me.

That works, right?
Way to many retards here when a lady gives you directions to get Into her home read the shit don't wait till you get there and look lost ,,we are not always gonna come outside to find you because you didn't take the time to read... Originally Posted by Sexii Redd
Nice self alert
@TexasJess in others defense you have your number in your bio and on every picture you post but it also says will provide after screening at the same time. I always pm first but I think your number being available inspires them to call or text Originally Posted by thicknesslover
Lol. It's when they text me and kick a convo and I have 0 idea who they are. No hey Its.... From.... Lol.
My numb is basicly because late night I dont expect much lol believe it or not I meet guys who actually figure it out faster than the daytime frequent flyers.... So when ppl text.. I just ask them to pm. Im not answering 50 time wasting questions if I cant see your a established member. My call volume is too high for that. Not to mention I have a personal life.

Its the.. Location.. And other various questions with out verifying that your a established member that kills me. I have seen some crazy situations lately and lets just say I will pass up the money to ensure my safety.

Oh and.. You wont believe how many still ask me for my number lol.