Long Nails

Over the years I have noticed a lot of girls rock the long half an inch nails and I always think to myself how do you manage to do anything with those. Everytime my nails are longer than a centimeter they seem to get caught on things and sometimes breaks or bends backwards. I have a few questions for the guys and gals.

Gals
1. How do you do everyday activities (such as digging through purse or pockets) without driving yourself crazy?
2. How often are the nails breaking on you?
3. How often do you have to get them redone?
4. Do they cause issues when you have your hand wrapped around a tool or when inserted into a small hole?
5. What is the craziest design you have done with your nails?

Guys/gals
1. Do you prefer shorter or longer nails?
2. What are your favorite color for nails?
3. Does the clicking sound when they hit each other ever bother you?
4. Do you think long nails are part of the allure or uniform?

It is a weird thought but I have never been a fan of longer nails and have found myself looking at someone's nails just as much as I am looking at their tits, ass, stomach, and face. I wanted to know other people thought on something as weird as nails or if I'm just a weirdo focusing on the wrong things.

I wear really long nails, and my only issue is at the ATM or gas pump lol (inserting the card swiftly)..
I love the look of long nails!! I've never been able to function with them though. Typing, anything with buttons, inserting my finger in little holes... I broke a long nail once on the bottom of the pool. ��
inserting my finger in little holes... �� Originally Posted by leslie@nn
1. How do you do everyday activities (such as digging through purse or pockets) without driving yourself crazy? No, I use them as "tools".
2. How often are the nails breaking on you? Very rare.
3. How often do you have to get them redone? Every 2 weeks
4. Do they cause issues when you have your hand wrapped around a tool or when inserted into a small hole? Well....not really
5. What is the craziest design you have done with your nails? Special request from a new client to file them to a sharp point. I complied, little did I know that he would want to be "scratched" (to the point of drawing blood) for the entire 90 min session. He INSISTED....let's just say, he won't be needing a TURP anytime soon. He is a very nice guy...just not my cup of tea.

3. Does the clicking sound when they hit each other ever bother you? No
4. Do you think long nails are part of the allure or uniform? They are an extension of my personality.

Guys/gals
1. Do you prefer shorter or longer nails? Mine are kept pretty long...see avatar.
2. What are your favorite color for nails? Pinkish/RED... I've been wearing the same color combo for 4 years. (boring) It's a combo of 3 different polishes applied in a specific order. Drives my nail tech nuts, since he is truly COLOR BLIND.
Gals
1. How do you do everyday activities (such as digging through purse or pockets) without driving yourself crazy? Nope
2. How often are the nails breaking on you? Don't I go too a God nail person not a chop shopped
3. How often do you have to get them redone? 2week
4. Do they cause issues when you have your hand wrapped around a tool or when inserted into a small hole? Nope
5. What is the craziest design you have done with your nails? I'm just do maybe some glitter on one nail