Massage Therapists who Do L3

Are there many L3 therapists around these days? A year or so ago I saw a therapist that did L1 on the first visit. We got along pretty good. She told me that she likes older guys like myself because “the younger guys just want sex”. So I figured she would always be L1.

On the second visit she told me she was horny and if I wanted I could have L3 services. Of course the donation would be more than the first visit. I took the upgrade. But I can’t find her now.
There are several. Reviews are helpful
Used to be several that had “off the menu” specials.... I miss SweetNatalie
Are there many L3 therapists around these days? A year or so ago I saw a therapist that did L1 on the first visit. We got along pretty good. She told me that she likes older guys like myself because “the younger guys just want sex”. So I figured she would always be L1.

On the second visit she told me she was horny and if I wanted I could have L3 services. Of course the donation would be more than the first visit. I took the upgrade. But I can’t find her now. Originally Posted by Biff Biffington
To me, the more important question would be asking about skinny, young and pretty girls who do L3....the answer is damn rare.