A Valued Poster said “ We can do better than Trump”

Again Trump hasn’t been in office in almost TWO years!! It is my contention we failed miserably with Biden.

So who do you think needs to be elected to right the ship.

It would be nice if you could keep your Trump Hating rants to yourself and actually nominate someone and give an example of why you think he/she/it would be the one.
... Well, to be fair - the reason the liberal lads here
keep mentioning Trump is surely because Trump is STILL
the odds-on FAVOURITE to Win in 2024.

Who else can the liberals suggest?? ... Biden?? - He might not
even make the end of his term... Michelle OBama?? - the OBamas
want no part of this, as they KNOW the country is in shambles
with liberal stances and bad ways that have ruined things.

Hillary Clinton?? - yet another sad liberal loss - can you
just imagine the absolute lies the Dems would surely be toutin'
with her on? ... Blimey! ... the country would never recover
from a disaster like that!

None of those three could "right the ship"...
They'd just "wrong the ship" even more.

... 4 More years of Trump is still the best idea! ...

#### Salty
From what I have seen Desantis would do well at governing and I really like what I have seen from Lake. Admittedly I don’t know about her , but she is a spitfire lil lady
Lake is crushing it! Wouldn't mind seeing her on a Desantis ticket.
We can do better than Trump

We have to do better than trump the cuck!
This Country cannot take another limp dick like trump.
Total embarrassment to the office and the nation.
I can take a respected Conservative Republican. I "liked" Bush senior.

But a book-burning demagogue anti-intellectual is too far. Bush junior never thought that far.
I can't believe there are so many pro-censorsip candidates out there.
Give me Trump's policies and I do not care who carries them.
What a loser. He still can't ignore me.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
It's been pointing out to me "thou protest to much". Once I have said I have somebody on ignore, I should never respond to that person even if I witness a repost/ a quote and I feel the need to comment on that.

So I'm conceding the point. From this moment on, I swear the handle 9500 shall never pass my lips or keyboard ever again. I will leave him to those who can take insufferable memes and boring commentary.

Done and out. OK, maybe just this one last time.

Today 07:11 PM eccieuser9500 This user is on your Ignore List.

Today 06:59 PM eccieuser9500 This user is on your Ignore List.

Today 06:55 PM eccieuser9500 This user is on your Ignore List.

OK, done, I swear.
We can do better than Trump

We have to do better than trump the cuck!
This Country cannot take another limp dick like trump.
Total embarrassment to the office and the nation. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I hope we can do better than Biden.
That "valued poster" was right. He probably should have added when you have a scumbag like Trump in office is exactly how you inevitably get a guy like Biden in office.

As far as in a name about who to nominate, that's what debates are for. As long as they are not a far right wing nut or a far left-wing nut and he or she has a solid resume, they'll get my vote because pretty much anybody has to be better than Trump or Biden IMO. They both have set the bar pretty low to be POTUS so an upgrade does not take much even if it's just a well trained circus monkey.
That "valued poster" was right. He probably should have added when you have a scumbag like Trump in office is exactly how you inevitably get a guy like Biden in office.

As far as in a name about who to nominate, that's what debates are for. As long as they are not a far right wing nut or a far left-wing nut and he or she has a solid resume, they'll get my vote because pretty much anybody has to be better than Trump or Biden IMO. They both have set the bar pretty low to be POTUS so an upgrade does not take much even if it's just a well trained circus monkey. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Way to avoid the question, instead you offer your usual rant abou Trump.

Truly pathetic
I can’t believe there are so many that are just plain stupid.

I asked you keep your Trump Bullshit to yourself, it had zero to do with question. Again there are a couple pathetic weasels that are dying with TDS