Any Rental Housing That's Provider Friendly in North Dallas Area

• Kieva
  • 02-27-2022, 09:15 AM
My sister is thinking about moving back to Dallas and I'm seeking a 2Bedroom place in the North Dallas/Addison area. Provider friendly for renting.

If anyone know of anything please send me a PM with any information that you can offer. Thanks
Possibly a much better place to hangout with my dog :-0)
Red Roof Inn in Richardson and the beauty of it it's right next to Micro Center so you will never be bored in between appointments
  • Kieva
  • 02-28-2022, 07:34 AM
The Ted Roof Inn ��
Are you kidding me!
I don’t waste $$$$$ in hotels
Apartments are much better for the hobby.
There are some fairly well known condominiums off the tollway and Frankford road that have been provider friendly for a long time.
I believe that those condos are no longer owned by the same guy who was good to the providers..
  • myra
  • 02-28-2022, 10:26 PM
Those condos have been sold. No longer available to providers.
Those condos have been sold. No longer available to providers. Originally Posted by myra

Oh no....I think it had come to be known as Pussy Palace or Vagina Villas.
My sister is thinking about moving back to Dallas and I'm seeking a 2Bedroom place in the North Dallas/Addison area. Provider friendly for renting.

If anyone know of anything please send me a PM with any information that you can offer. Thanks
Possibly a much better place to hangout with my dog :-0)
Originally Posted by Kieva
I have one house that’s a rental in Plano (3 bedroom/2 1/2 bathrooms), and one condo that’s in Frisco (2 bedrooms/ 1 bathroom). The only problem with the bathroom, it’s connected to one bedroom.