Socials?

One thing I'm going to miss the most about ASPD is the occational socials. I know ASPD never actually sponsored any of these events, but through hard work of few of the mods and senior member, we got together for M&Gs and to socialize.

Any chance for ECCIE socials?

KN
I am considering doing another lunchin like the one that Carly set up and I took over a while back in Arlington. We had it in a private room of a restraunt and it was nice quite and we had alot of laughs.
I hate to be negative, but anyone who is new (registered yesterday), from Houston and already does not know how the socials are currently being handled but at the same time talks like they are not new to them, I would take with a grain of salt.

Could be completely above board, but most people are on guard about socials these days.

To that end, I think the folks who were in charge of socials on ASPD, are still planning events. And should make them known when the time comes.
I hate to be negative, but anyone who is new (registered yesterday), from Houston and already does not know how the socials are currently being handled but at the same time talks like they are not new to them, I would take with a grain of salt.

Could be completely above board, but most people are on guard about socials these days.

To that end, I think the folks who were in charge of socials on ASPD, are still planning events. And should make them known when the time comes. Originally Posted by tamden
You're probably right. Excuse me if I came across as pushy or whatever. I recognize many ex-aspd friends here and I must have lost my head thinking I was back home...

Damn, I feel like a newbie...
ECCIE does not sponsor socials. We allow members who want to have a get together to make an announcement.
I am considering doing another lunchin like the one that Carly set up and I took over a while back in Arlington. We had it in a private room of a restraunt and it was nice quite and we had alot of laughs. Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
Love to be a fly on the wall