kevin spacey in house of cards

Im not a big tv show guy but I watched this on net flix the first season and im hooked now lol.

Hes fucking funny, great show, If you need to laugh watch it, hysterical and I never realized sean penns ex wife had such great legs, hot piece of ass
I've never in my life been crazy about TV unless it was horror related. In the last like 5 years I've gotten hooked on binge watching Netflix on the rare occasion i have time. Dexter, American horror, SOA, and recently I've liked all the netflix produced things. One of my brothers is a medically discharged Marine so in the last 2 years he stays with me between gfs and teaching English overseas. Due to severe chronic pain (hip replacement, knee replacement, and spinel fusion) if he's not at the gym or work he's parked in front of the tv which has changed my watching habits when I'm not touring.
True Detective on HBO is the best thing I've seen lately. I'm hoping Red Road on Sundance proves compelling.

Lexxxy, did you like Netflix's episodes of "Arrested Development"?
True Detective on HBO is the best thing I've seen lately. I'm hoping Red Road on Sundance proves compelling.

Lexxxy, did you like Netflix's episodes of "Arrested Development"? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I'm going to have to check it out. I have a list of things I want to check out and that's on it.
I'm going to have to check it out. I have a list of things I want to check out and that's on it. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Not on my account. I didn't want to be negative, but it sucks. Early Arrested was good, but not the exclusive Netflix episodes.