Hi question

Hi, like what is that restaraunt (I think I spelled that right)or bar you guys always go to? I think it's like in Rochestor and I wanted to check it out Monday or Tuesday. Do I need to make reservations ahead of time? OSD do you like know what I'm talking about?
Allen Club I think what your thinking
I will not be able to see you on those nights
Thurs, Fri, and Sat are my nights
But if you go, I'm sure others will be happy to see you there.

https://www.google.com/search?newwin...25.XXEd-gQ-_Gk

the link shows all the one way streets

is just a bar, so just walk in with your "not working now sign" LOL
No I can gps it do I need reservations?
sorry about the edit
just walk in, its a bar.
a dying dive of a bar

Say hi to all for me girl
sorry about the edit
just walk in, its a bar.
a dying dive of a bar

Say hi to all for me girl Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Dying?
No I can gps it do I need reservations? Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
From what I hear, you don't need to make reservations, but you should definitely have reservations.
From what I hear, you don't need to make reservations, but you should definitely have reservations. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Ok thank you I will call
From what I hear, you don't need to make reservations, but you should definitely have reservations. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Best come back in months!
Best come back in months! Originally Posted by The Drummer
No im.not, im like leaving this hobby, so I just wanted to check out what you guys always talk about, hey thank you osd for letting me know, have an awesome day
No im.not, im like leaving this hobby, so I just wanted to check out what you guys always talk about, hey thank you osd for letting me know, have an awesome day Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
I don't think you know what I'm talking about. And, I'm sure, I don't know what you're talking about.

I was referring to JC's play on the word "reservations".
Oh nevermind I found southwedge colony it looks nice

Just got a background on that place from a friend, mmm not for me but ty OSD
Just got a background on that place from a friend, mmm not for me but ty OSD Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Glad you ended up getting the right reservations.....lol
Dying? Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
dy·ing
ˈdī-iNG/
adjective
adjective: dying
on the point of death.
"he visited his dying mother"
synonyms:terminally ill, at death's door, on one's deathbed, near death, fading fast, expiring, moribund, not long for this world, in extremis; Moreinformalon one's last legs, having one foot in the grave
"his dying aunt"

• occurring at or connected with the time that someone dies.
    "he strained to catch her dying words"
    synonyms:final, last; Moredeathbed
    "her dying words"

antonyms:first
  • gradually ceasing to exist or function; in decline and about to disappear.
    "stone-cutting is a dying art"
    synonyms:declining, vanishing, fading, ebbing, waning; informalon the way out
    "a dying art form"

antonyms:thriving

bar hooking is a dying art in ROC.

come to think of it, errrrr Drummer, what was the name (I hope stage name) for the girl that pimp BB dragged in. Dang that whore knows how to work a bar. So far good reports other than work flow manager. dang my memory, just give me the first letter as I bet not a stage name.

hehe lose that manager, I know a way she can help me remember the name
Glad you ended up getting the right reservations.....lol Originally Posted by Celso
Me too!

Oh nevermind I found southwedge colony it looks nice

Just got a background on that place from a friend, mmm not for me but ty OSD Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
WHAT! but but but its got to be the last hoo errr provider bar you will ever see