PrEP ... How many of you mongers and mongees knew AIDS was perventable?

• 5T3V3
  • 05-11-2017, 09:44 AM
I ran across this the other day after I got back my yearly I am clean STD test from my doctor. Let's put aside how creepy it is that this appeared as a pop up ad directly after I received the results. But, more importantly I never even knew this existed. I
was wondering if I were the only one or if some of you ladies were aware of this development.

As they say if it saves one life ...

http://www.whatisprep.org/

For those of you that are afraid to follow links ... It appears there is an FDA approved daily pill that will prevent you from ever contracting HIV or AIDS. If I read it correctly maximum protection is achieved at 3 weeks in and it is a daily pill. It would seem like every lady here should be considering it ... safe sex aside we all know accidents happen. I can't believe this isn't common knowledge ... or perhaps it is and as usually I am the last one to the party!

be safe and be sexy my friends ...
I can't believe this isn't common knowledge... Originally Posted by 5T3V3
The price is common knowledge...and doctors aren't going to prescribe it to you...
When used with condoms & regular STD testing it is highly effective but it still isn't 100%. Many individuals especially in the homosexual community use it as a pass to have unprotected anal sex with multiple partners. As with any lab made drug it has side effects, possible damage to internal organs such as kidneys & liver. I suggest you concentrate on building your immune system by having a proper diet, use condoms & get regular fortnightly STD tests.
interesting.. thanks for the post.

I think it is crazy to not get tested atleast 2-3X per year if you hobby.

I use these guys>> anonymous STD testing> http://goo.gl/o1Scv6 T34TU2 saves you 10%
If you really want to dig into it, scientists are close to curing HIV.
I ran across this the other day after I got back my yearly I am clean STD test from my doctor. Let's put aside how creepy it is that this appeared as a pop up ad directly after I received the results. But, more importantly I never even knew this existed. I
was wondering if I were the only one or if some of you ladies were aware of this development.

As they say if it saves one life ...

http://www.whatisprep.org/

For those of you that are afraid to follow links ... It appears there is an FDA approved daily pill that will prevent you from ever contracting HIV or AIDS. If I read it correctly maximum protection is achieved at 3 weeks in and it is a daily pill. It would seem like every lady here should be considering it ... safe sex aside we all know accidents happen. I can't believe this isn't common knowledge ... or perhaps it is and as usually I am the last one to the party!

be safe and be sexy my friends ... Originally Posted by 5T3V3
unless ur having multiple male partners or a hooker you don't need prep. Really harsh side effects...or all these dudes & public vagina maybe shouldn't be bb. ''Tis not the season for bbq
  • iquit
  • 05-14-2017, 04:28 AM
If you really want to dig into it, scientists are close to curing HIV. Originally Posted by Keyhole Arc Blow
They have been close for several years...
It makes you have a constant belly ache