Adventure time, come on grab your friends

Okay, I had my boys this summer & they got me hooked on "Adventure Time". Now they've gone back to they're mom's & I find myself DVR'g Adventure Time! It is impossible to explain this cartoon except to say the guys who made it must have fired up a couple of big ol Bob Marleys when they thought it up. Back in the day the kids got me hooked on "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" now this. It really is an awesome show though.
Adventure Time is indeed quite awesome, although I must admit it took me a couple tries before I could get into the show.

One of the selling points for older viewers, IMO, is actually how dark and horrible the Land of Ooo is.
Okay, I had my boys this summer & they got me hooked on "Adventure Time". Now they've gone back to they're mom's & I find myself DVR'g Adventure Time! It is impossible to explain this cartoon except to say the guys who made it must have fired up a couple of big ol Bob Marleys when they thought it up. Back in the day the kids got me hooked on "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" now this. It really is an awesome show though. Originally Posted by strongbad
You're not alone lol Even the damn song is catchy! I'm not much of a cartoon fan BUT I do find myself watching The Cleveland Brown show and American Dad when my kids are gone....
Plus, this awesome song came from the show:

You're not alone lol Even the damn song is catchy! I'm not much of a cartoon fan BUT I do find myself watching The Cleveland Brown show and American Dad when my kids are gone.... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Never got into the Cleveland Show (except David Lynch as the bartender was pure genius!) but love American Dad. Roger is a fantastic character!
Never got into the Cleveland Show (except David Lynch as the bartender was pure genius!) but love American Dad. Roger is a fantastic character! Originally Posted by strongbad
They did a great job with David, especially his hair Roger MAKES the show lol He's faaaabulous Guess what I'm watching later today.....
They did a great job with David, especially his hair Roger MAKES the show lol He's faaaabulous Guess what I'm watching later today..... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I'm with you, I work nights & usually wake up at noon to watch the 3 American Dad episodes on TBS.