I have a new found appreciation for all you parents

I don't know how you do it. I don't know how I'd survive a kid of my own. I'm wore out from baby sitting today. Took this kid shopping, eating, whatever and he just wouldn't stop asking random questions. I really had no idea it was like this for parents. I had to give myself a "Woo Saa" moment. Lol. The questions started off innocent enough and then just spiraled out of control almost every 7-10 secs. I was silently going crazy and at one point saying to myself: " I'm gonna have a good talk with his parents after this."

Here's just a sample.

• Do you have sleeping gas
  • Do you have a sleeping gas bed
  • Why do dolphins prefer water
  • Does it rain in Mexico
  • Can I die in Mexico
  • How can something be sweet and sour at the same time
  • Does God create clouds and not cities
  • Do you like Camaro's (at least 3 times)
  • If my dog dies will I die also
  • Can you make it rain on your side of the car
  • I could go on and on.
I simply tip my hat to you parents. Seems like a very tough job.
I was hoping he asked how does a thermos keep cold stuff cold & hot stuff hot? Cause I'd like to know that one myself.
I was hoping he asked how does a thermos keep cold stuff cold & hot stuff hot? Cause I'd like to know that one myself. Originally Posted by strongbad
I have the appropriate engineering degrees from great schools to clearly explain this phenomenon mathematically.

But what I still haven't figured out to date is..... how does it know which feature you want? Keeping it hot or keeping it cold.

I was hoping he asked how does a thermos keep cold stuff cold & hot stuff hot? Cause I'd like to know that one myself. Originally Posted by strongbad
http://www.howstuffworks.com/thermos.htm

:On Topic:
Does it rain in Mexico?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...2135409AAEdsXH
Most children should be deep fried. Example, while I was leaving Target three teenagers and an adult passed in front of me. The girl, who was 15-17, kept telling another teen "I am going to hit you in the nuts. I am going to punch you in the nuts." Only after the adult saw me did he tell her to shut up.
  • TheDr
  • 08-09-2014, 06:54 PM
Yeah Zanzibar, I understand where you're coming from if you're not used to those little tikes. It's kinda funny at first but then it can wear you the hell out. Lil dude sounds hilarious. Better you than me!

Most children should be deep fried. Example, while I was leaving Target three teenagers and an adult passed in front of me. The girl, who was 15-17, kept telling another teen "I am going to hit you in the nuts. I am going to punch you in the nuts." Only after the adult saw me did he tell her to shut up. Originally Posted by pyramider
Not sure if I would 'deep fry' them but some of these damn teens need their asses whipped. I luv it when they are behind you in line on the phone and cursing like a sailor. They have absolutely no fucking respect for authority. Blame the parents... oh well. In the words of Tony Soprano "What are u gonna do?" :-)
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

I hope you told him "NO" at least 4 times

Problem solved.....
Most children should be deep fried. Example, while I was leaving Target three teenagers and an adult passed in front of me. The girl, who was 15-17, kept telling another teen "I am going to hit you in the nuts. I am going to punch you in the nuts." Only after the adult saw me did he tell her to shut up. Originally Posted by pyramider
I was going in with my kids to see "Guardians of the Galaxy" last week when these 2 teenage boys stopped me and asked "Do you have any chalk?" Told them no & kept walking. Ever since then it's been driving me nuts wondering what the hell did they need chalk for?! Still kicking myself for not asking. It's like the Lewis Black bit about hearing the girl say "If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college".
Yeah Zanzibar, I understand where you're coming from if you're not used to those little tikes. It's kinda funny at first but then it can wear you the hell out. Lil dude sounds hilarious. Better you than me! Originally Posted by TheDr

Yeah it was a culture shock to be honest but he's a good kid and to be honest I better get used to it. I decided in part to invest in the kids future based on his parents physical gifts and talents as athletes. I've hired a coach to work with him and prep him for AAU competitions around the country. The coach is very impressed with his work ethic and physical gifts at his age and he gave me honest assessments after 2 straights weeks of intense drills. Lol Maybe one day I'll be sitting in a Pro sports draft day selection crowd.
I hope you told him "NO" at least 4 times Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Lol - I think I told him no at least 6 times for good measure.
Hitler wrote a good book, I forgot the name of it.
Yep... They ask the craziest questions. The more you answer the deeper and crazier it gets lol! I just say, "yes" or "maybe". Lol!!
I don't know how you do it. I don't know how I'd survive a kid of my own. I'm wore out from baby sitting today. Took this kid shopping, eating, whatever and he just wouldn't stop asking random questions. I really had no idea it was like this for parents. I had to give myself a "Woo Saa" moment. Lol. The questions started off innocent enough and then just spiraled out of control almost every 7-10 secs. I was silently going crazy and at one point saying to myself: " I'm gonna have a good talk with his parents after this."

Here's just a sample.

• Do you have sleeping gas
  • Do you have a sleeping gas bed
  • Why do dolphins prefer water
  • Does it rain in Mexico
  • Can I die in Mexico
  • How can something be sweet and sour at the same time
  • Does God create clouds and not cities
  • If my dog dies will I die also
  • Can you make it rain on your side of the car
  • I could go on and on.
I simply tip my hat to you parents. Seems like a very tough job. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Lol NOW you know how I feel when I say I'm busy with the rugratz... Hold on.... So does this mean "no kidz", only "practice" for now????

Point Break!!!