Only Fans article

I have a feeling there are a lot of fakes on Secret Benefit, they just contact to try to get you to spend your credits.
I can 100% confirm this. On a lark I bought credits. Messaged 30 ladies. Every day I got new messages saying they were interested. Once I unlocked messaging the next thing was that all those messages turned into photo shares that require more credits. Not one real person on that whole site.
I can 100% confirm this. On a lark I bought credits. Messaged 30 ladies. Every day I got new messages saying they were interested. Once I unlocked messaging the next thing was that all those messages turned into photo shares that require more credits. Not one real person on that whole site. Originally Posted by VraiSapuer
Not true, there are some real ones, but it seems a high percentage of fakes. Then there are some that list their location as KC area and find out they are in Junction City, and one was way out in central KS. She actually wanted me to drive 4 hours one way... and she was mad that I wouldn't. Of course these bitches don't have cars, or not enough gas, or fucked up tires.... The Junction city one has two kids, can get a sitter but has to pay up front for the sitter.

Biggest scam is the secret photos, worthless, never spend credits on those. I hate when I get a message and spend 10creds to see, "Hi"....
.... The Junction city one has two kids, can get a sitter but has to pay up front for the sitter..... Originally Posted by royamcr
Did u get a name and/or a picture? There was a provider here a couple of years ago that I tried to meet up with. When I finally got a response, she said she was retiring and moving her kids to Junction City. Just wondered if it was the same girl.
Did u get a name and/or a picture? There was a provider here a couple of years ago that I tried to meet up with. When I finally got a response, she said she was retiring and moving her kids to Junction City. Just wondered if it was the same girl. Originally Posted by ReubenShowalter
Question:
Did you really speak to her on the phone, so that you could really tell if it was a woman you were speaking to? I bet you just typed on the computer, and sent messages to each other. How do you know it was a woman?