This weekend

I ended up having my room longer than what I thought today....what should I do???
take a nap.
But I don't wanna sleep o want to have some fun. Do something.
Watch cartoons and eat cocoa pebbles.
Watch cartoons and eat cocoa pebbles. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Have some manners Johnny. How about actually setting up an appointment with a beautiful local without all the extra poor comedy.
Exactly lol
Have some manners Johnny. How about actually setting up an appointment with a beautiful local without all the extra poor comedy. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
How's bout you mind your own business, and stop trying to rope the ladies onto your stable?
How's bout you mind your own business, and stop trying to rope the ladies onto your stable? Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Welcome back birdperson. Did Rick bring you back?
Have some manners Johnny. How about actually setting up an appointment with a beautiful local without all the extra poor comedy. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Did YOU call and make an appt junior ?

And I personally like sitting around in my underwear watching cartoons and eating overly sugared cereal on a Saturday morning.
How's bout you mind your own business, and stop trying to rope the ladies onto your stable? Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
The recruitment for the stable continues....
You have zero credibility here to be counseling any members.
And here we go again ##&#*%*&^)(**&&))(*+_((+
What is happening???
What is happening??? Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
In KC? You missed the BBQ thing at the Stadiums several days ago.

In Vegas, the Region 5 National Stock Horse Association Show was today.
What is happening??? Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Nikki sorry love, have some fun this weekend.
Thug is a an individual to avoid babe based on other reputable providers on the board.
Ill leave it at that.

Be safe honey