New pictures My last post didn’t make the cut Lmao

Still
Don’t
Care
Hoe
Well
Lol

Someone the time before this post asked why don’t you write in the girl part lol
Girls don’t like Me let be real half y’all don’t it is what it is !!!

Still pretty so ( •) ( •)

(¥)
You and ripmany on the national forum go to the same writing academy along with thug ?
Why are you starting a grammar class maybe I will sign-up

Man I didn’t even put the stuff we’re supposed to I don’t know why they gotta take it down at night time and not in the daytime lmao I don’t care anymore

People out here done made there mind up about me so maybe
I shouldn’t

Then again maybe I am a little on the crazy side Who care I do right by people in Real life
So if you bougie I really had a problem with grammar my sense of humor is not gonna fit in
You and ripmany on the national forum go to the same writing academy along with thug ? Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

You are doing a good job hitting it off with the ladies Johnny. 😉 keep it up!
Live Life on Your Own Terms

Because at the end of the day No one really give a shit !!!
Huh….
Johnny your Cool don’t mind me my last was better sorry got deleted and made this shit Show

My Bad
Yer okay
StaceyRenee.
Just put your new ass
on an old face.
Lol with panties on maybe eta
Lol with panties on maybe eta Originally Posted by staceyrenee
So did you get your BBL done?
So did you get your BBL done? Originally Posted by Lubeman
Look at the new pics and get a French curve template.
Lol with panties on maybe eta Originally Posted by staceyrenee
Sheer pantyhose maybe ?
So…. many dumb people text my phone and irritated me About verifying about verifying like if you don’t wanna do it just stop texting Why talk shit just move on Sir I ain’t for you obviously Start talking shit to me like you will never make it thur my door I just don’t understand people train of thought

“Hello stranger just come kill me let me ask for nothing & just see who ever call or text “
Mmmm…. Fuck No I think Not if you can’t tell me who you are or you don’t have a reference that I know I don’t know what to tell you text me on the wrong day with some crazy shit I’ll tell you to stay home I don’t care

Thank for reading
I guess

Thank for reading
I guess Originally Posted by staceyrenee
BAHAHAHAHA....too funny!!......I guess.
She's kind of young to have no periods. ;-)