My Review of Charley of CC's....RAFFLE REVIEW!!

Date: 4-4-14
Provider: Charley of CCs
Phone: 504-650-6554
Email Address: -
URL / Website: ccnola.net
City: new orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: uptown / Circle K @ lee Circle
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: receiving monetary donation.
Session Length: no session
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: Long brown/red
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, nice perky personality, pretty smile.
Recommendation: Yes

ROS: I am the recent winner of the monthly raffle from Annie @ Christopher's Cuties. And since I am a female, and a female has never won before she said, she was a little perplexed as to what to give me. She asked me if I dated ladies, and since I didn't she had to come up with a solution as to what to do for me.

She asked me if I would like a SPA DAY at the RITZ HOTEL, and I graciously accepted the gift...
However, when today got here, we were both so busy, that the spa thing never happened.

Instead she asked Ms. Charley to meet me and give me a monetary donation in lieu of the SPA DAY. I was thankful either way for winning something..(If I ever won the lottery I would probably pass out lol).

I met her at the Lee Circle gas station, and I must say she is a pleasant young lady, and very pretty.

After I left, I met a few of the other Ladies on here, for an informal lunch and drinks. The drinks were gifted by Ms. Annie of CC's., and I want to tell her thank you.

I believe 5 ladies in total were present. Dallas Rain, Heidilynna, Myself, Bunni and Ariel....

We had a nice time visiting and getting better acquainted. I had met Dallas and Heidi previously at a M&G.

I want to thank Ms. Annie and all the ladies who made my day special.

So to the Gent's who didn't respond to the raffle win, better luck next time.

Melissa Madyson
Priceless! Gotta love Annie! On top of the $200 gift to mm, she paid for our drinks!! What?? She so didn't have to do that.
I'll meet you one day, bitch, if we haven't already. . Lmao
Thanks Datyman.
What a wonderful group to have lunch with. I know y'all had a blast.
Great review, it should qualify for PA credit, it has all the required elements! Charley has a ton of great reviews, including mine from about six months ago... But this one is the most... Ah ... Different. Congratulations!
It was great food/great waitress {lol}/and a great group of ladies.....we will do this again soon!

And thanks Annie for the generosity!
The whole afternoon was fun to say the least...and yes the waitress was top notch!! I think she looks like someone I know, lol but I just can't place her face.

Yes Dallas let's do it again sometime soon....

Melissa Madyson
WELL AS MUCH AS WE LIKE THE NEWBIES GETTING REVIEWS WE DO TRY AND STAND BY OUR WORDS ...AND MM WON.. FAIR AND SQUARE. NOW BEFORE A SHITLOAD OF CHICKS START SIGNING UP FOR RAFFLE I WILL SAY THIS... WE DO IT TO INFORM THE MEN .. ACTUALL CUSTOMERS.. BUT THIS WAS A RIOT AND IF IT DOES BECOME ANOTHER FEMALE WINNER...SHE WILL HAVE TO LIKE CHICKS...AND IT WILL BE IN REVIEW SECTION. RIGHT DAVE?? SOUL?? WILEY?? IT SHOULD BE.... IF HONEST REVIEW. I WISH MM LIKED GIRLS AS CHARY SAID SHE THOUGHT HER TITS LOOKED LIKE THE BOMB!! XXOO ANNIE N P.S.. PLEASE ENTER AT WWW.CCNOLA.NET ITS ON THE FRONT PAGE UNDER THE FLUER DIS LIS!! JUST ENTER WONT HURT YA TO WIN A DATE? OLDER ENTRIES RE-ENTER.. YAHOO IS A BIT MESSED UP.. XXOO ANNIE AGAIN WOULD LOVE HELP (ACTUALLY THE LAST 5 THAT CALLED DIDNT KNOW 'WORD' I DONT NEED YA IF YA DONT ..PLEASE SOME OLD PERSON THAT KNOWS THIS COMP LANGUAGE CALL ME... I WILL SOOOOO MAKE IT WORTH IT.
Yes, yahoo is totally frigged up. Annie I know computers!