Neatly Groomed or Bare??

Since some say I only start controversial discussions, I'll start one on the lighter side. Do you fellas/ladies (who are bi) prefer neatly groomed kittys or bare? Must admit, it is a huge turn on seeing neatly groomed or landing strips.. What about you?
I agree, I much prefer a nice, neatly groomed landing strip to a shaved clean kitty. I don't need a jungle down there, but a signal to my wandering fingers that the goal is near is nice! When I told one of my favorite ladies how much I preferred her neatly groomed landing strip to bare, she laughed and said, "well, I'm not 12 any more, y'know." Indeed.
I agree GB
I shave mine bare....I prefer a neat lil strip or bare......makes eating so much better!
Neat landing strip
Neat landing strip Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
but miss twin---isn't it a bitch to shave close when ya got big lips like ours...lol

Now as for the guys....trim at least so i can worship the farmer and his boys!!
I agree, I much prefer a nice, neatly groomed landing strip to a shaved clean kitty. I don't need a jungle down there, but a signal to my wandering fingers that the goal is near is nice! When I told one of my favorite ladies how much I preferred her neatly groomed landing strip to bare, she laughed and said, "well, I'm not 12 any more, y'know." Indeed. Originally Posted by giantbourbon
haha.. that's funny! There's this one lady I see and I get wood every time I see it. Can't say I feel the same when I see a bare one...
Yep twin (have to make sure i dont nick myself) When i have time i'll do the landing strip but most times it's bare
but miss twin---isn't it a bitch to shave close when ya got big lips like ours...lol
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yep twin (have to make sure i dont nick myself) When i have time i'll do the landing strip but most times it's bare Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Isn't it a pain to be shaving so frequently?
I have a neat lil patch on top, or a headrest as I like to call it. I keep things bare underneath.
For gentlemen, I prefer clean and groomed, not shaved. I tend to linger when I orally pleasure my lover and I don't want chapped lips.
Yep BigPapa...I actually use a handheld mirror so i can get it trimmed without nicks "under the lips"....lol
I forget where I read it or I would provide the link. But I read that the genital hair actually plays a important role in pheromones delivery? Have anyone else noticed (certainly not a scientific study) the difference in smells between a pussy that has some hair and a completely smooth shaven pussy?

I don't know if it is is real....or because I read about the pheromones that suddenly I am sensing a difference, lol.
Yep twin (have to make sure i dont nick myself) When i have time i'll do the landing strip but most times it's bare Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Seeking~P, however you shave would be fantastic to me
Bare is just boring now... Love a nicely trimmed bush!
I like the landing strip, but I don't like to get hair in my teeth and mouth.