Tube Steak Boogie!

After all of these years listening to ZZ top songs, for the first time EVER today I realized this was referring to Fucking!! I felt soooo Dumb!!!
After all of these years listening to ZZ top songs, for the first time EVER today I realized this was referring to Fucking!! I felt soooo Dumb!!! Originally Posted by chellachella
Dammit!! That's funny!!
lol silly woman!

I grew up in small town Texas not far from la grange and I do NOT care for ZZTop! Their music is fine but I prefer a harder rock!I am sorry,I guess I may be the only person in the whole world who feels that way!

But I do love me some ACDC!!

{hey Chella...how about them boys??}

Rock on!!!!
They whisper "tube steak" lol. And I wonder how many times Ive was around adults singing it when I was young and none of them bothered telling me haha
Chella, that's plain embarrassing. I can't stand ZZ Top, but that song is self explanatory. Well, being a chick, you may not have heard all the "tube steak" jokes guys grew up with.
Turbo I was sheltered, and oblivious until my mid 30's! No kidding!! I married the first guy I ever had sex with, after that divorce, married the 2nd guy I had ever had sex with. No oral sex, you know, southern baptist. I had no clue, and never really listened to the lyrics until today LOL
I'm down with AC/DC!!
In All seriousness I love Tube Steak.
lol this thread is fun!

Yep Skny,Acdc rocks!! My fave is "big balls"!

and Chella I luv tube steak boogie too lol
http://www.wetpaint.com/bones/articl...-billy-gibbons

Bones Character Recap: Who Is Angela’s Dad, ZZ Top Rock Star Billy Gibbons?
Hey Dallas, I was at a pub up here on the northshore a while back and he was sitting at the bar. I thought his friend was full of shit, but apparently the guy has a place up here. Kinda funny.

So now I am wondering what other songs were sexual in nature when I was growing up and I had no idea.

Can anyone name some more oldies?
And you know, I probably thought "big balls" were those ones that you found in the net in the center isle in kmart and they were singing about them!!
Joe Walsh's ILBT doesn't leave a lot to the imagination!!!
ILBT?
Hey, while on the subject of ZZ Top songs about sex, how about "Pearl Necklace" and "LaGrange"?