:: * :: DREAMS DO COME TRUE - Thank you gents and ladies! :: * ::

It's official as of yesterday my luvs, I FINALLY got my New Mercedes Benz. It is very sexy, it fits me so well and has navigation which is a must, dvd player, sun roof... well let's just say I got the fully loaded one, the one I wanted!!

I wanted to say thank you to every gentlemen and girl in this hobby that has ever helped me out of the state of Arkansas and let you know that my Dreams are coming true and I can't wait to all All of your dreams come true!!

Truly Blessed and excited.
Miss Dreams
Congratulations Miss Dreams, for setting a goal and achieving it. You seem like a smart young lady that is wise in both business and personal finance. Congrats on your success.
That's awesome baby!! YOU DESERVE IT!!! ENJOY!!
Congrats babe! Enjoy!

My dream is a Harley....one dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! lol
Congrats!

Dallas - Just bought a Sportster 1200 Custom... LOVE IT!
congratulation have fun in your new ride
  • lat
  • 04-09-2014, 04:01 PM
Very good ! Always go through life with a plan and a goal !
Congratulations !!!!
Congrats Miss Dreams!!I know how you feel I just got my own dream a few weeks ago, which was a Harley!!
Thank you April Cox, I am very proud of myself and dream to achieve more of my goals.
I appreciate you for noticing, I am very intelligent and very well with personal management and business is my success.

Hugs

Miss Dreams

Congratulations Miss Dreams, for setting a goal and achieving it. You seem like a smart young lady that is wise in both business and personal finance. Congrats on your success. Originally Posted by April Cox
Yeeeeeeep!

Appreciate it sweetie, it is pretty awesome it. heh heh

Miss Dreams

That's awesome baby!! YOU DESERVE IT!!! ENJOY!! Originally Posted by KingDaDDy
Well thank you so very much DallasRain!!
You girls have helped me as well as the gents that is why I wanted to thank everyone, refs, ect.

You will get your dream Harley one day babe... I'm sure of it.

Miss Dreams

Congrats babe! Enjoy!

My dream is a Harley....one dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
lol Thanks babe.....in the meantime I can ride my friends!
Do you have enough room for me to fit in there with all your friends? LOL!

I miss you Nola, Baton Rouge, Lafayette & Lake Charles gents, driving thru there to FL hmmm

Miss Dreams
The perfect Ride babe! heh he.

Miss Dreams

lol Thanks babe.....in the meantime I can ride my friends! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you babe... I have been.

Miss Dreams

congratulation have fun in your new ride Originally Posted by preciousbodyrubs