Nipple Responses

Reading Chella's Tube Steak thread that wandered into tits got me thinking of a question I've always had. Ladies do you think breast size has anything to do with nipple responsiveness? I ask because three women that I have been with that had small breasts had the most responsive nipples I have ever had the pleasure of indulging in. Two of the ladies would sometimes have an O or two just from me playing with their nipples. All three lady's were also the most sexual that I had ever been with wanting sex as much as me. These were not providers, think about real life sexual times.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE larger breasts. I am one that will talk to you and stare at your breasts big or small. I always say if they weren't meant for us to look at then they would not be up front and you fine ladies would not dress th as to gather our attention!!

Yummm, Titties Love em All-Big and Small
I do luv me some titties too!!!! lol

Mine are medium size but are very sensative.......don't know the relevance though.
My past doubles girl April Showers could squirt when you just tweaked her nips!
Dee you are advertising for the competition. Have been with someone that squirts from nipple play. Yummm, she's on the list. Damn need another notebook, list way too damn long!

Dee you have wonderful nipples, breast, ass.....ahh hell it's all more than wonderful on you!!
It's been a while since I saw April, I hope she's doing well!
It's been a while since I saw April, I hope she's doing well! Originally Posted by turbo-dog

I miss her too.......{I talk to her on facebook and she is doing good in her personal life}

How about men & nipples...do yall like nipple play??
My nips got hard just reading this, lol. They are very responsive, but I would put myself in the small chested category. But I would have to say no, I don't think breast size affects responsiveness.
My nips got hard just reading this, lol. They are very responsive, but I would put myself in the small chested category. But I would have to say no, I don't think breast size affects responsiveness. Originally Posted by LovelyLolita
+1
You have the responsive nipples ever Lolita.
Lolita you put yourself in the small chested category then day you don't think size makes a difference. You support what I have found so far. We need to meet and see just what your nipples like, Yummm

Skyny I must say I have never met another lady who's nipples stay hard like yours! Yummm what a turn on to feel those perky nipples of yours
Lolita you put yourself in the small chested category then day you don't think size makes a difference. You support what I have found so far. We need to meet and see just what your nipples like, Yummm

Skyny I must say I have never met another lady who's nipples stay hard like yours! Yummm what a turn on to feel those perky nipples of yours Originally Posted by LA Man
I gonna poke someone's eye out one day!!
Hahahahahahaaa
\
Here is mine. It is very sensitive..
Ohhh Melissa ups the Annie with pics. Very lovely!
Thought you could use the excitement LA...lol
Hook a guys nips up one day to a battery and zap them! lol. I saw that on some freaky sex documentary. I know Im sadistic, but I so want to see what it does.

How about men & nipples...do yall like nipple play??
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh and my nipple responses...

If you bite them, you get punched
If you pinch them, you get punched
If you slap them, you get punched
If you grab them, you get punched

Just be gentle, then you wont get punched
they may not be the firmest but I can stilll "earn my beads"....lol!